Obsession

Hey guys! Thanks so much for 2.20k+ reads. I didnt expect this story to blow up as much as it did. There is explicit content, so if you don't like that, read up until the time skip only haha.
I hate writing smut. Lmao...

Ethan's POV

It was dark as I laid in bed staring at the ceiling. Earlier I decided to at least put some boxers on so I would have at least some coverage. I was in Karl's arms, wrapped tight. I could hear his deep breaths in my ear, and it made me blush a little. He still hadn't told me how I had lost my memories, and it seemed like last night was a diversion to it all. He said I could ask questions, so why didn't he let me? Did he not want me finding anything out? I was so confused. I don't even know our last name--

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard a small sound coming from downstairs. I swiftly and slowly got up from the bed, trying not to wake the other. I slip some pants and a t-shirt on and I start to make my way down the hall and soon the staircase. I walk down cautiously as to try and not make any noise. I look to see the doorknob jiggling and quietly rush to the kitchen to get a knife. I hold the blade, ready to attack while hiding around the corner. The next thing I see is a beam from two flashlights looking through the entryway. I get ready as one starts to come my way, and when the intruder is in reach, I jump out and swing the knife down on them. He grabs my wrist, and twists it so that I'm facing away from him. He covers my mouth with his hand to refrain me from yelling. I struggle as the other person flashes their flashlight in my face, causing me to wince.

"...Ethan?" It's a woman, and she lets out a small sob on relief. "Oh my god."

"Quiet, he might wake up" The male whispers to her.

I see the woman nod. "Ethan, we will explain everything to you once we've-" She was interrupted by her gun flying out of her hands, and past the male. When distracted, I headbutt the male holding me and run towards the main entryway, only to bump into Karl holding the woman's gun. I looked at him with wide eyes, and he looks at me with a pained look. He turns to the two intruders as he flicks on the light of the hallway. "How did you find me?" He asks in a cruel and demanding tone as he points the gun at the male. "I covered the tracks."

"Not all of them, Heisenberg." The girl starts. "We saw that chair and control panel. Why do you even need Ethan, anyway? Give him back to us!" The woman turns her head to me "Ethan! I know you don't remember us, but I am your wife, Mia! This man--" she's interrupted as a gunshot goes off and a bullet lands at her feet along with a small burn mark on the wooden floor. "Shut it, or next time I won't miss"

I look down at the floor. What is happening? This woman claims to be my wife... but I'm already married... Or am I? I look up at Karl. "Heisenberg... is that your last name?" Karl looks over to me. "Yes. Now if you don't want any more confusion then I suggest you head back upstairs before you hear anymore trash from these two."

"Ethan, do you remember me? The name Chris Redfield ring a bell?" The male asked. Right before he could get anything else out, Karl steps forward. "I've had enough of this." He says as he pulls the machine gun out of Chris' hand. "Its time for you two to die. Your trespassing..." Karl trails off as he see's me walk in front of his gun.

"Ethan.. Move." He clearly see's that I am upset, because I am. "No... You need to tell me what's happening! I am so confused. I just learned your last name from these people who I supposedly know but don't even remember. I have a wife AND a husband? How does that even make any sense? Tell me what's going on and then I will leave with you." Karl sighed. "We aren't married. I wanted you to myself and I can't stand this woman! You need to step out of the way, Now! So I can shoot the living daylights out of her!"