1

➪ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ's ᴠᴏᴄᴀʙᴜʟᴀʀʏ

엄마 : "Eomma" (Mother/Mom)
아빠 : "Oppa" (Father/Dad)
형 : "Hyung" (Older brother- Used by males when referring to another male friend or brother older than them)

☃︎ 25 𝑑𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑢𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑙 𝐶ℎ𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑚𝑎𝑠

          ❄︎❄︎❄︎

"Flight A-76 is now boarding, flight A-76 is now boarding!" The announcer says into the overhead speaker.
I'm on my way to Seoul, South Korea to visit my cousin for the holidays, Namjoon, for two weeks.
I haven't seen him in almost 2 years, the last time I did it was when he was on tour in the US.
My family and I live in the States, we moved here when I was really young.
I'm moving back to South Korea soon for school, so my parents decided to send me there for a while and stay for the  holidays just to be sure I wanted to really move there.
I'm fluent in Korean, and love the city so I agreed.

I grab my suitcase, backpack and wait in line for boarding.
A text from Namjoon comes in:

joonie 😔✌️

hey, when are you boarding??

y/n 😈

rn, hope I don't die on the way...

I've never like flying, so I try to make light of the situation.

joonie 😔✌️

i-
you'll be fine :)
ly ig , I gtg

y/n 😈

okay

I shut off my phone and sigh.
This is going to be a long ride.
Dragging my suitcase I get approved and board the plane.

I find my seat and sit down, making myself as comfortable as I can.
Suddenly an older looking woman stops and stands beside me, a man looking around the same age as her trailing behind.
"Excuse me, but is this where we're supposed to sit?" The woman asks and shows me the seat number on her paper.
I nod my head yes.
"Charles, these are our seats. Give me the luggage, you sit down." She says to the man behind her.
"What?" He asks in a sweet tone. I see he has hearing aids in.
"These are our seats-- sit down!" The lady repeats in a louder voice. I stifle a laugh as the man says, "Oh! Okay. Do you want me to put the luggage up?" He asks her.
The woman sighs, "No, I got it."
The man, Charles, slowly slides into the seat beside me, the middle seat. The smell of cough drops and old strawberry candies arise.
Oh no, I've always hated those strawberries candies.
Not wanting to get a headache I turn my head to look out the window.
I feel a soft tap on my shoulder and turn my head to unsurprisingly see Charles holding a piece of the candy in his wrinkly- skinned hand. 
Why is this so wholesome?
"Would you like some, dear?" He asks in a sweet voice.
I hate to decline so I say, "Yes, thank you, sir!" Putting it in my pocket.

Once the plane takes off I pull out my phone and start watching the drama I downloaded, Put Your Head On My Shoulder.
I sigh as I look at Gu Weiyi's face. Why can't guys like him exist in real life?
This is a drama, not real life I remind myself.
After watching 5 episodes I turn it off and sleep.

I awake to a flight attendant asking if I want water.
"How much is it?" I ask.
"Bottled is $1.50 tap is free."
Tap? Airplane water.
"Uhm I'll take tap, thank you." I smile as they nod and reach for a cup and pour some into it.
"Thank you." I say again as they hand it to me.
They smile and move to the next person.
My head is hurting due to the smell of the couple beside me. It doesn't stink, but it is giving me a headache.
Now that I'm awake, I decide to start watching my drama again.
I check my timer and see that there are 15 hours left in the flight.
I sigh and look out the window.
I see the clouds and smile slightly.
It's so beautiful up here.
The sky is a pretty light blue with pink stripes in it.
I pull out my phone and go to the notes app. I'm going to plan out my days there.