2

➪ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ's ᴠᴏᴄᴀʙᴜʟᴀʀʏ

감사합니다: "Gam-sa-hab-nida" (Thank you, formally).
가자: "Gaja" (Let's go, informally).
여자 친구: "Yeo-ja Chingu" (Girlfriend).
진짜: "Jinjja" (Really, can be used as a question, ?, or statement).

☃︎ 24 𝑑𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑢𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑙 𝐶ℎ𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑚𝑎𝑠

                                   ❄︎❄︎❄︎

Y/n arrived mid-day yesterday. Jimin helped you haul your things in, but then rushed off, telling you he had to leave. You understand, he probably had a busy schedule. You're still confused as to why he was the one to pick you up, of all the people Namjoon could've sent-- he could've gotten an Uber or Lyft.
Soobin apparently needed to run some errands and that was the reason he was out with Jimin. He explained to you that you were in a place everyone refered to as the "Dorms."
"But, they really are like our homes. We live here. I don't know of anyone who has even visited their actual house in the past five months, even though some of us live so close to here." Y/n recalled Soobin telling her.
After that he had to leave and she was left with a person who was sitting at the front desk.
Namjoon had said he was busy, so she couldn't call or text him.

*Flashback*

I walked over to the person at the front desk. "Hello! My name is y/n, I'm supposed to be staying here for the next few weeks. I'm here to check-in." I say.
"Oh, y/n! I've heard much about you from Namjoon. He was excited to see you and let me know you were coming. Here, let me give you your room key." They respond with a smile.
I nod my head and wait while they type and click away at the computer, pulling up my information.
"감사합니다!" I say while bowing politely after they gave me my room key, and quickly went to the elevator to get to my room.
"Have a nice stay!" They said while giving a small wave.
I smile in response, walking to the elevator.
I make my way to my room and immediately take a quick shower, changing into my pyjamas. It's been a long, tiring day. I'll worry about finding Namjoon tomorrow, if he's not busy.
I close the curtains and climb into bed, even though it's mid-day and the sun is shining brightly.
I close my eyes and let the tension of today leave my body.

*End Flashback*

I wake up and hear to the sound of a loud knocking against the door.
"Y/N!" A voice calls from the opposite side.
It's Namjoon.
I get out of bed and open the door to see a taller-than-I-remeber Namjoon standing there with his arms open, smiling.
"Little cousin!" He practically yells and pulls me into a tight hug.
I laugh while hugging him back. "Joonie!"
"Well, you look taller than I remember." He says while patting the top of my head.
"I could say the same." I smile.
"So, I guess you've settled in a little bit." He says, barging past me and stepping into the complex.
"Oh--woah! No fair, you get an air fryer?" He says while fiddling with the air fryer in the kitchen. "We had to buy our own."
"Yeah, it was a nice surprise I must admit. Those things come in handy." I say, walking over to the kitchen as well.
"What do you have in here to eat?" He asks while opening the cabinet.
"I just got here!" I say.
"So, not much, I take it?" He sighs while closing the cabinet.
When he tries to walk away, his pants get stuck on a drawer, pulling it all the way out causing silverware to come spilling out.
"Aish!" I say shaking my head.
"Aghh, my bad!" He says and quickly picks it up and puts it back into place.
"So, what do you want to do today? I have a pretty free schedule, nothing much to do." He asks me.
"Uhm, I was thinking you could show me around this place? I'll be staying here for a while, so it will probably help if I know my way around. Also, I've got to unpack." I answer him.
"Okay. I'm ready when you are. Just call me when, I'll be up at my dorm. It's 2 floors above this one and is 2437C." He says while walking back over to the door.
"Okay, see you." I say and close the door.
I quickly go back into the bedroom and begin unpacking.
After I've finished, I get a timely message from Kija.