3

➪ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ's ᴠᴏᴄᴀʙᴜʟᴀʀʏ
바보: "Babo" (Fool, Idiot)
안니: "A-ni" (No, used informally)
누나: "Nuna" (Used by a male when referring to a female older than him. Like saying 'Older sister')

☃︎ 23 𝑑𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑢𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑙 𝐶ℎ𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑚𝑎𝑠

❄︎❄︎❄︎

Yesterday was a pretty chill day. We got to Hybe and I met the rest of the members. I stayed there all day and watched Enhypen practice. They were mostly goofing off, though.
I really clicked with two members, Niki and Sunoo.
To be honest, I think I'm developing a small, SMALL, like very tiny, hardly there, crush on Sunoo.
I don't want to be problematic though.
From what I've seen and heard, love is just problematic and ends in heartbreak. I don't know, I just know that there is something there. It's small, but it's there.
You could say I'm quite the pessimist when it comes to things like this. I just never wanted to have a boyfriend, I always thought the idea was weird.
Not that I want Sunoo to be my boyfriend, but I do like him a little bit.
I guess you could just say I want him to notice me.
But, not like, in a weird way.
I don't want him to like me.
I just want to be friends.
I think.
Ah!

*Flashback*

"HYA, Y/N! Come here! HELP!" Niki yells at me to come over.
I'm sitting criss cross applesauce (does anybody still say this or is it just me 💀💀) in the corner on my phone.
I sigh and get up.
"What?" I say as I make my way over to him. He's standing with Jay who has him in a headlock. I laugh at the sight.
"That's what you get for trying to throw my phone across the room." I say, watching as he struggles to get out of Jay's grip.
Niki grabs for my hands and I swiftly move out of the way, crossing my arms over my chest.
"Please!" He says as his voice cracks.
Jay just laughs and finally releases him.
"Don't pull anymore pranks on me!" Jay says and looks Niki in the eye. He raises his eyebrows as Niki rubs the back of his neck looking at his 헝 through his messy hair.
Jay turns away and walks to the other guys who are messing around as well.
"바보!" Niki hisses under his breath while snapping at Jay, rolling his eyes.
He turns to me with the look a dog gives it's owner when it wants something and I just raise my eyebrows.
"Don't look at me like that!" I say to him.
"But 누나! I thought I could rely on you to help me!" He pouts.
I shake my head and laugh, turning to walk away.
"안니, stay here!" He pleads while grabbing
onto my arm, following behind me.
"Niki~" I whine.
"Y/n~" He mimics me.
"Let's play a game!" He suggests, suddenly getting happier.
"Sure." I agree.
"Hide and go seek!"
"Okay. You'll probably win, I mean I don't know my way around here." I say, but agree to play anyway.
"Eh, it's fine. We can play in partners!" Says Niki.
"Guys, we're playing hide and go seek! Who else wants to play?" He shouts to the rest of the members.
It's quiet for a moment.
"I'll play!" Heeseung volunteers.
"Me too!" Jungwon walks over, smiling.
"I guess I'll play too." Jake wanders over.
Soon, everyone but Sunghoon and Sunoo are over standing with us.
"You guys don't wanna play?" Jake asks, looking at Sunghoon.
Sunghoon shrugs his shoulders.
"I suppose." Sunoo says, Sunghoon just saunters over behind him.
"Yay!" Niki exclaims.
"We're playing in partners because Y/n doesn't know her way around yet." He explains. "I wanna be the seeker." He adds.
"Okay, well, Jungwon and I will be a team." Jake says.
"Heeseung 형 and I." Says Jay.
"Sunoo-yah, be with me~" Sunghoon quietly says to Sunoo.
"Then who will be with y/n?" Niki asks, which embarrasses me. Nobody wants to be my partner, great.
"We can be a group of three." Sunoo smiles at me.
This makes me blush and I say, "Oh— okay!"
Sunghoon slightly scoffs and rolls his eyes.
"I thought it was supposed to be partners like a group of two?" He says.
Sunoo elbows him his side and keeps smiling at me.
"Agh! 진짜." Sunghoon mutters through gritted teeth.
"Let's start!" Niki says, clapping his hands together.