🍋Hawks x male reader

Car sex....I may or may not have experience in this exact subject, or in this EXACT scenario.....ok yeah you caught me..

——————————————-

You and Hawks were at a restaurant having your 2nd date of the month, Hawks isn't really ever around so he's promised to make it up to you by taking you out every weekend. You've told him before that he didn't have to, besides he wasn't saving enough money to spend on the stuff they need, like paying for their car to get fixed, or a new car at that.

Which is how you got here
——————

"Baby really its fine we can just-"
"I've ruined it, this is your day and I've ruined it, with this dumb car"
You both were stud in the middle of a park, in the dark, surrounded by no people (not creepy at all).
"Baby if you just listen-" Hawks hit his head against the horn, to nothing, that wasn't even working.

"Really I got a solution-" he really wouldn't listen "FUCK I just wanted to take you home, and satisfy you" he said so blunt, "I-...you what?!" You said before Hawks put his chair back all the way "I mean, I guess we could do it here" he moaned unzipping his pants, "I-I..but Hawks" he picked you up and placed you in his lap. "Baby bird, do you want it?" He whispered leaning closer to his face.

Hawks' POV:

(Y/N) whimpered, "yes daddy, I want it" I smirked "good boy, you want help taking your )pants/shorts/skirt/dress) off?" I stroked his hip "yes please" I kissed him as I removed the clothing around his lower half, "tell me how much you need my cock" I whispered seductively while taking out my cock, "you know I'm not good at begging" he shyly responded "then you won't be getting my cock" I said about to put myself away, (Y/N) looked panicked "please daddy, I want your cock to wreck me, I don't want to walk and I want you to make me scream and have others know I'm yours!" He said quickly trying to beg, it definitely worked.

"Ah~" I rammed myself inside without warning, "good boy" I commented as I held his hips, helping him bounce, "mm~" he whimpered. I bit his neck and left love marks all over his chest and collarbone "wear a small top tomorrow," I started "I want people to see these" I breathed while continuously wrecking him.
"Yes daddy- FuCk~!" I must have found his g-spot, so I tried to hit that same spot over and over again.

"Daddy someone might see us!" He said while crossing his eyes and ejaculating, "well-ng- you seem too into it"
A round or two later,on (Y/N)'s part, I finally came inside him.
(Y/N) had seemed exhausted, I sighed "alright baby, I'll see who can pick us up" I pulled out my phone, when he grabbed my hand "I..was gonna say....you can fly.." he panted before passing out.
I thought for a moment

"Oh what the fu-"

——————————————
Sorry it's short I wanted it out yesterday, so I could put two stories up first on my new book. PLS SUGGEST ID LIKE DETAIL YOU CAN DM ME and I don't judge.
Also if you just need to rant I can talk to y'all, I'll be your therapist 💕