🍋Denki x male cow reader

Gonna try to get right in this one...

Is what Denki said as he picked you up.

ALSO this is a part two from the previous story. SO IF U DONT KNOW reader is a little femboy with enlarged moobies cus his quirk.

Also referring to your ass as a cunt and sexual overstimulation.
-----------------------------------‐-————

(Y/N) POV
~~~~~~~~~~~

Denki gripped my chest, "God that's hot" he complimented my impressively large male chest.

(Regardless if ur size it is just irregular mostly for men to have larger chests, *love ur moobs hun)

He was so fascinated by them, his pants grew tighter as he thought of a plan, without hesitation he thrusted up which startled me, forcing a moan. "Be gentle, I'm sensitive" though I had meant from earlier during my 'detention' I think he meant in general, which was also true.

He chuckled pulling me in for a kiss, it was sloppier than Aizawa and Mic.

He let go and a string of spit connecting our tongues.

"Why don't you get in the back, I'm gonna grab something from my bag."

I pecked his lips and crawled in the back, which was quite easy
considering the chair was down.

As he grabbed his bag I took my clothes off...again, making sure when he wasn't looking to get anything off me I hadn't previously gotten before.

He was done digging through his bag and followed to the back as well.
"Lube" was all he said, taking his pants and boxers off at the same time.

He flung up, lifting my skirt with his member. I blushed.

"Fuck..." I whispered quietly.

He smirked coming closer, he handed me the bottle.

"You wanna Lube me, and I'll Lube you?" He asked Leaning his crotch closer.
Being honest, that sounds kinda hot. I nodded my head in agreement.

He opened the bottle, pushing the thick, clear, warm yet cold substance on his fingers.

Handing the bottle back, I pushed some into my palm.

I put my hand around his member, squeezing it very lightly, rubbing my thumb over the tip.

Meanwhile he pushed a finger inside me, considering earlier, it didn't take me long to adjust and he added more fingers, and I went faster.

"Ha~ mm..careful, you don't wanna make a mess just yet"

He was breathing harder. "Oh fuck, unless I can cum on your ass?"

I obliged, pumping faster, "you're very good at this baby," he started but was moaning, thrusting in my hand, "fuck, baby-" I hovered over his hips and hand.

He came all over my ass and thighs, "oh fuck look at the glaze" he touched it expressing how sticky it was.

I felt bashful. He pulled my hips closer "You ready?"

I kissed him, "yes, please"

He slowly pushed in, "I don't want you to be gentle anymore"
I tugged on his arm.

"I want it hard" I leaned against the seat waiting for him to start.

He smiled at me, "I knew you were a whore" he aggressively thrusted into me, I held the pants that barely hung to his hips
"Oh you want it bad don't you?"

I grunted in response.
I sucked him in as he bottomed into me, feeling his whole size, making me more sensitive from the previous 'blow out'..

Out of respect I tried not thinking about Aizawa and Hizashi did to me, even if it was the best sex a virgin could have.

But Denki seemed to be skilled in his own way which felt weird, but very pleasurable.

"You wanna be my little play thing babu, you want me to use this dirty cunt?!" His massive size started to hit harder in more sensitive locations inside me, my natural slick coaxing him, making him melt inside me with sloppy thrusts.

I felt my lower region heat up in the cold car with the veins in my cock pulsing. The front of it, more sensitive than my whole body in that moment.

"Denki...I..I'm gonna cum" he held my legs, holding them closer to him as he thrusted deep inside me, and my used slick cunt.

I threw my head back, noticing that the windows in the car were foggy.

I was the first to cum, so easily.
Denki came soon after seeing me enjoy myself so much. He kissed me as he finished deep inside me, ejaculate pooling in me.

When he eventually pulled out, he smiled. "I think you're the best I've had" he kissed me again.

I was a little flattered but slightly upset he still compared me to someone else.

"Oh ok, can I sleep at your house, I don't think I'll be able to face my parent/'s and I know your mom likes me"

He helped me get my clothes back on and thing together, "yeah I think that would be fine, you can bathe at my house".

I sat in the back seat till we got to my house to get my junk and a thing of baby wipes, knowing Denki will wanna keep going tommorow.

When we did get to his house, he cleaned me and I slept for 15 hours.

I woke up to a text on my phone from Hizashi.

-Sent 3 hours ago-

"HEY Aizawa and I think you need more after school lessons since you failed your test"

------

Wow what a way to ask for more sex cus I know full well I passed that test.

----------------------------------------

🥰910 words, lol sorry guys.💞