🍋Tamaki x Vampire reader

If you have not seen the post I made 1,000 years ago, this one readewr basically kidnaps Tamaki but he lowkey is happy cus his family rood af (rude) so he eventually developes a crush, in this story im going to have Tamaki be your maid kinda, he rarely see's you because he is cleaning your victorian castle. He has a fat ass crush on you lowkey.

Yall already know reader has a literal monster peen

(Tamaki has lived with you for about three months now)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Tamaki's POV:

I wipe the windows and dust the sill. These velvet, violet curtains stay closed but (Y/N) is currenly in his study. Or library. Honestly I don't know. But the sun is setting and these windows are dirty.

As im finishing up I feel the wind behind me freeze. "Yes sir?" I say calmy, even though he scared me out of my wifu maid outfit. "I can hear your heart, I apologize for startling you. Anywho, i've prepared dinner for us, when your ready." He suddenly errups into a cloud of deep red.

I put my supplies away in the nearest closet.
I walk down the royal staircase, to walk 5 minutes down the corridor, and finally reach the restroom, I change into my casual wear

"smells lovely" I smile shyly trying to avoid eye contact.
He smirked, "I thought you'd like it, it's beef wellington, prepared it myself."

'Oh god that smirk'  I sit awkwardly
"After dinner, is there any work still needed to be done?"

(Y/N) looks up at me through his eyelashes while blowing on his food, "I beleive only one chore, that will end your work for about a month"
he takes a bite, revealing a small glimps of his pearly teeth, which glitter and gleem in the candle light.

"oh, what would that be?" I aked curiously.
"Ill explain the details after dinner love."

oh how that nickname fills me with an excited rush of adrenaline.

"tell me something love" he started, while interuppting my thoughts. "Do you wish to stay with me, here in the castle? You wont have to clean any longer, but live here as my bride"
The question made me blush, I know he likes me, but I never want to go back to my home life.

My parents never accepted me, and my siblings bullied me at school pretending they didn't know me.

"I mean...I would like to have someone there for me, and I don't really wanna go back." I thought for a moment, "yeah I think i'd like that"

(Y/N) smiled gleefully, " oh love," he stands and lifts my chin, licking his lips, "meet me in my room after your finished with dinner."

he kissed my forhead and left me at the table, starstruck.

3rd person:

"did....did that just happen?" he blushed and smiled to himself, then immedietly frowned 'no definetly not that"

he got up fixing himself as he brought the dishes to the kitchen, cleaned them, dried them, and put them away.

he walked up the graceful stair case in a melencholy state, 'hes gonna lay ground rules or something...theres no way'

however, when he knocked on the door and opened it with the aporval of the voice on the other side.

(Y/N) was in a red velvet robe, that was barely hanging on his shoulders it was so massive. "come closer darling" he sat up from his previous position, to bring himself off the bed standing in front of it. Tamaki blushed immensly. He was frozen, but his legs werent as he walked twoards his crush.