🍋🎶Aizawa NSFW

A = Aftercare (what they’re like after sex)

Probably makes you drink water, use the bathroom, and wash off with a rag and then sleep because it most likely occurred after work.

B = Body part (their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner’s)

Aizawa likes the bottom half of a body, and he likes thick, chubby thighs.

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)

Depending on if you're willing to clean it, he would be very messy, and loves to eats yours.

D = Dirty secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

He has a pair of your panties/boxers that he makes you wear the night before he goes on a trip or out of town to 'use'.

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they’re doing?)

He's had sex with lots of women, you were his first guy, he likes sex all the same but you were the best at love-making.

F = Favorite position (this goes without saying)

Anything he can do without effort, but also doggy.

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)

Absolutely not, Crack a joke and it's over for the night.

H = Hair (how well groomed are they? does the carpet match the drapes? etc.)

Trims pretty well but he's lazy and most likely tired.

I = Intimacy (how are they during the moment? the romantic aspect)

Sometimes when he's home before you, he gets out petals and candles and makes soft, loving intimacy.

J = Jack off (masturbation heIntimacy.

He'll do it in front if you out of nowhere, if he's lucky you'll help. But he does it the most when you're not there.

K = Kink (one or more of their kinks)

Def degrade, 'toys' like dildos, vibrators, eggs. He has a rope but likes his capture weapon on you best. Hair pulling on vote ends.

L = Location (favorite places to do the do)

In the house, bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, almost anywhere. In public, changing rooms and restrooms that wouldn't be near children like in a bar.

M = Motivation (what turns them on, gets them going)

When you steal his clothes cus there so baggy, or when you wear thigh high socks. Sometimes to tease him you wear cat ears and a harness and he just destroys you.

N = No (something they wouldn’t do, turn offs)

Anything to make you genuinely uncomfortable. He's up to new things though.

O = Oral (preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)

His preference is giving, he likes getting his face wet with cum and he likes making you feel good. Receiving ? Even if you're bad at it he likes being touched.

P = Pace (are they fast and rough? slow and sensual? etc.)

Slow and sensual, but in a public place rough and fast, but makes sure to praise you to not feel 'used'or anything.

Q = Quickie (their opinions on quickies, how often, etc.)

No. Just no...he'll do them, but he wants to be sensual.

R = Risk (are they game to experiment? do they take risks? etc.)

Loves to risk, you once did it in the teachers lounge at UA. But you locked the door without telling him because you didn't want him fired.

S = Stamina (how many rounds can they go for? how long do they last?)

4-5 most nights if you're up for it.

T = Toys (do they own toys? do they use them? on a partner or themselves?)

He's got some for both if you, and he has a suction dildo for himself.

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)

He loves teasing you and loves making you beg.

V = Volume (how loud they are, what sounds they make, etc.)

Not very loud, but he wants you to be as loud as possible, it feeds his ego to make you feel good and he's not satisfied if you're not.

W = Wild card (a random headcanon for the character)

Pet names prob

X = X-ray (let’s see what’s going on under those clothes)

A whopping 10in long omfg and around 2 1/2 thick

Y = Yearning (how high is their sex drive?)

Not too high, normally when he gets home he eats and passes out, unless you had something set up or he's had a bad day.

Z = Zzz (how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)

Damn near immediately, after cleaning up he's sleeping.

------------------,--------,

I like these I might do em more.

I wanted to update but I don't wanna work in what's in my drafts.