🍋Dabi x Kinky reader

So reader likes to watch people get embarrassed so he watches his bf masturbate. And they eventually pushes him to his limit (sexually) but not from masturbating.

Starting at 11:40

Absolutely there's consent
Do not do something someone does not like please,
_________________________

Dabis POV:

My boyfriend is out on a business trip, and was currently making a deal in a meeting so we couldn't FaceTime.

But I felt so desperate to have something or feel something.

I found a tube of my lube and my purple egg vibrator.
I pulled my boxers down, prepped myself, and inserted the egg. "Mm fuck!"
Once I was used to the feeling I set it to its lowest settings, and walked downstairs. Though I was home alone, it still felt like eyes were on me, and it turned me on so much.

I began to jack off while I squirmed as I kept setting the toy higher, slowly.
It got so much hotter in the cold kitchen, I bent over the counter and imagined
(Y/N) behind me fucking me senseless "ah I miss you daddy- oh fuck~"
I began to stroke myself harder with a firmer grip. "Mm so fucking good!"

I felt myself cum hard in my hand, getting it all over the counter and floor.
"Daddy made me so messy"

I set the egg up to the highest setting and started again, "naughty boy~" I stopped immediately, startled, "(Y/N)!?" I stared in shock as my boyfriend leaned against the wall, arms crossed. "Finish!"

-----------

Back in our bedroom, (Y/N) had me on the bed, ass in the air, using a very long 18 inch dildo on myself. "Deeper slut!" He demanded, sitting on his gaming chair just watching me. "Please touch me, just touch me please!" I begged.

He got up and leaned over my ass, I expected to be spanked but he drooled over my stretched hole. "Mm thank you- Ah~" he yanked the toy out and replaced it with his own cock.

Starting roughly, he gripped my ass and
Thrusted deep and hard.

A squelched noise was abrupt and very prominent. "Take it slut!" (Y/N) held my shoulders sternly from underneath me and Penitrated me aggressively.
Every now and then he would hit my g-spot and purposely avoid it.

"Sit up I have something for you" (Y/N) pulled out and stood up, walking over to the closet as I struggled to sit up on my knees.
"Baby have you heard of a Dragon dildo?" He questioned with a bark.

My face wet red and my arousal twitched ,
"I though you would, you're such a naughty bitch"

He smirked placing it on the ground and lubricating it. "Lean on me"
He pulled me up to stretch my ass and lube it excessively.

He poured the rest if the bottle onto the toy, "sit.."
He glaced up at me, his reading glasses steamed slightly, I was too nervous.
He stood up "I SAID SIT!!"

(Karl is hit stfu)

He sits me on the tip of the toy and let me sink myself, "I- Oohh fuUuck"
I sank down slowly, enjoying every second.

Once he saw me start to bounce lightly he shoved his massive cock down my throat, "take care of this".

I sucked and bounced, best I could. I felt so full and one went in and another went out, my holes were filled as bliss set in.

The toy pushed into me and my body shook "my good boy, very good boy."
(Y/N) praised me and it encouraged me to swallow him and cum at the same time. I hallowed my cheeks and sucked faster, up and down. He gripped my hair "oh fuck me-" he pushed my head as he released his seed into my throat, which in turn, a hot sticky liquid coated his legs and my chest.

I pulled him out of my mouth and showed him my tongue.

"Happy New year," he said breathing as the countdown downstairs blared out 2022.

"New year,"
I started

"New kinks"

--------

FINISHED AT 11:55 HAPPY NEW YEAR

MORE UPDATES AS I WILL HAVE MY OWN COMPUTER.

REQUEST PLEASE