Bankotsu's Cruel Training

Here's another chapter!
Enjoy guys!!
Warning mature content!
Triggers!
Be warned I'll spoil things Bankotsu eventually will become a better person and turn against Naraku.
================================================================

I woke up to be laying on some furs on a wooden flooring, and Sesshomaru gone but Jaken on edge pacing.
"Milord I hope he can keep us safe!
What am I saying?!
He can keep us safe from the demon hoard!"
Jaken nods to himself.

"Jaken?
What's going on?"
I ask rubbing my eyes.

Jaken looked to me.
"A demon hoard sent by Naraku is after you!
Lord Sesshomaru is fighting to protect you!"

My heart jumped in my chest.
"He is?!"
I ask in shock.

He did warn me Naraku would do this, so it's finally happening!
Naraku wants my life?!
Dear gawd!
I thought to myself in fear.

I heard a loud boom outside the building we were residing in, and screeches of demonic creatures, and my heart raced at that.
I was feeling helpless that I couldn't do anything to help!
That I had no powers to help him.
That I'm a burden.
But I'm only human though, a weak human.
I heard the sliding doors to this building rattle and Jaken went over to them to hold them closed.

"What's going on now?"
I ask Jaken.

"Something is trying to open the doors."
Jaken says to me.

Something is trying to open the doors?!
What could be doing that?!
I thought to myself.

Soon the doors burst open, throwing Jaken against the wall to my right and away from me.
And I was on my knees, looking up at a man who wielded a big wide sword, and he narrowed his gaze at me.
"So you are the girl Sesshomaru cares about?
I see why though your hair is strange."
He grabbed my right arm, tugging me to stand, making my head dizzy, and I put my other hand on my head, and groan.
"You unwell girl?"
He smirked.

"Anemic actually."
I glare at him, and he threw me over his shoulder like luggage.

"That can be fixed."
He says, as he left out of the doorway, and stepped upon a metal thing, and it had a human head attached to it that creeped me out.
"Let's go."
The metal thing began moving, and the man carrying me still held me like luggage.

Suddenly Sesshomaru ran up jumping in the air, swinging his blade, but metal blades from this metal man creature came screeching out of this guy, and flew towards Sesshomaru, and Sesshomaru blocked the blades which were saws, and Sesshomaru jumped back, unable to get to me.

I shout.
"Sesshomaru!"
I reach my hand out, a desperate look to my face.

Sesshomaru glared onward as he watched me being carted off in the fog.
"Let us go to Mount Hakurei where Sesshomaru cannot follow or he will be purified."

Mount Hakurei?!
I thought to myself in shock.
Where's that?!

I was then tugged off this man's shoulder and tied in rope around my wrists, and I was sat on my rear next to him on the metal flooring of this metal creature.
"Stay put now since you're bait."
He orders me.
He had long dark navy blue hair braided in a ponytail past his rear to his feet, and wore armor over his kimono, and held his big huge sword like it weighed nothing over one shoulder in one hand.
He had tan skin, and a purple diamond marking on his forehead and silver eyes.
He was attractive, but not my type like Sesshomaru was.

He looked at me smirking.
"You stare woman."
He kneeled to look at me.
"Find me appealing?"
I look away, saying nothing, but then he grabbed my chin forcing me to look at him, and my neck throbbed so I yelped in pain.
He looked at my bandaged neck, and I felt something warm on my neck, and knew it started bleeding.
"My bad, your wound opened."
He then undid my bandage, and looked at the bite on my neck, and I look down, seeing it's bleeding.
He leans down and began licking my neck of my blood.
I flinch in pain.