Bankotsu Falls For Tasha

Here's another chapter!
Warning mature content!
Only picture I could find of Bankotsu smiling.

================================================================

Bankotsu was starting to enjoy the training sessions, and couldn't help but enjoy Tasha's reactions, and how her body reacted to him, and it made him so damn hard, so hard he wanted to be inside her, and he realized he was smitten, that in all his years of being a mercenary that he never has fallen in love until now, that no woman made him needy like this, that no mortal woman like this made him want to claim her especially this one he can't have or he will be dead once again because the Halfdemon Naraku could pull out his Jewel Shards and kill him for good if he so much as be inside the very woman Naraku desires, which is Tasha herself.

For weeks to three months Bankotsu trained her body behind the barrier where Sesshomaru could not go into or he would be purified. He trained her womb at first then her anus, stretching both ends expertly. She was a hot panting moaning mess, and she though at first said no, she then began saying.....
"Don't stop!"
And.....
"More!"
And.....
"Faster!
Deeper!"

Which made Bankotsu go mad and really want to be inside her, so he had to struggle to hold in the urge, he could only masturbate as he pleasured her himself at the same time.
Gawd she was his addiction.
She was sin upon sin.
He was now fully in love with her and he knew that Inuyasha or Sesshomaru will kill him and his Band Of Seven in the end.
But when he dies he will tell her he loves her with no regrets.

Bankotsu really loves this pink haired beauty before him, he loves her dearly. She was a vision, she was a forbidden masterpiece as they left the compound as ordered by Naraku beyond the barrier, and since Ginkotsu was destroyed they had to go on horseback, so she had to ride in front of him on horseback and he got the evil idea to make his own fun time of training to play with her womb.
Naraku says Bankotsu can choose anytime to do the sexual training, so he chose now.
So he slipped his hand down her leggings, and started slipping then in her undergarments, and inside her womb, and she gasped, as he nipped her nape, and sucked on it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

More training sessions happened, of Banktotsu devouring my womb, and fingering it, to him eating, licking inside my anus and fingering my anus, and me orgasming from it, him stretching both ends, and it was three months into this going on, and I was going insane from it, and I don't know how long I could hold up!
My body had gotten so used to it, and he even played with my flat nipples to, and there was even times he didn't stop until I passed out!
But to be honest I was enjoying it at the same time I secretly admit.
It was absolute sweaty hot and sexy chaos!
Why can't Sesshomaru rescue me already?!
Oh that's right!!
Because we are in a mystical barrier that purifies demons like Sesshomaru!!

But today, I'm being moved by Bankotsu for some reason outside the barrier, and I'm elated, that maybe Sesshomaru can save me!
He'll catch my scent and save me!!
But what if he smells I've been with Bankotsu so many times he'll be pissed at me?!
I hope not!
Call me unfaithful!
It was not my fault!
It's Naraku's fault!

Bankotsu has me riding in front of him on a horse, since the machine guy was destroyed awhile back, and I'm sitting in front of him, and I shiver, since Bankotsu was slipping his hand in my pants, and fingering me right now, doing training to me as directed by Naraku, and Naraku's Saimyosho always watch the show as always, I bet for Naraku to jerk off to.
I cover my mouth as we were on a dirt road to silence my moans, as light squelching noises can be heard from him fingering me, and Bankotsu was chuckling at my reactions.

"Feeling good?"
Bankotsu asked me as my core was severely drenched and reacted to him entirely by now, and throbbed, and I shook my head nope denying it.
"Poor girl, denying it."
Bankotsu sucked my neck looking forward, and then says.
"I wonder what Sesshomaru would say if he saw me doing this to you?"
I freeze at him saying that, looking up at him over my shoulder.
"Ah, hit a nerve?"
He smirked against my skin.
I look away from him, and he flicked his fingers faster in me, and expertly, and I cry out in my hand.
"Well he'd be very jealous wouldn't he and angry?"
He chuckled.