Chapter 5

Leahs POV

It's been a couple weeks now Since Jennifer has been here. Me and Ryan have gotten closer since he still wants to win the bet we made a while back. So today I have whole bunch of kids over and we are all hanging out around the pool. A lot of the group are girls and some brought their boyfriend since we are all pretty close. I haven't gotten in since I don't have a towel because I forgot to get it. Right now me and Ryan are talking about something but somehow it happened to have us start talking about Jennifer.

"She is so sexy" he said licking his lips while look at Jennifer bending over picking something up. Yes she is here but she is doing her own thing.

"Ehh she is alright" I said lying because Jennifer is a whole fuckin snack. I might hate her but I gotta give credit when it's due because that women is fine.

"Now I know you lyin" he said making me laugh. "So you really think you gonna get in her pants?" I teased since I don't know if Jennifer is going to fall for it. She seems pretty loyal but I can't trust her yet. "Hell yea, watch and learn" he said and I looked at him like he was stupid and shook my head.

Right then Lexi came and sat on my lounge chair. "Hi girly" she greeted and I nodded my head at her and she put her hand on her chest dramatically. "I don't get a hi?" She asked and I shook my head. "Hi Lexi" I said with a sarcastic tone and she smiled and laid between my legs.

"How have you've been?" Lexi asked and I shrugged my shoulders. "Jennifer walked in on me naked a couple weeks ago" I said carelessly.  Ryan and Lexi sat up looking up at me. "Really?" Ryan asked, I nodded and he gasped. "What she do?" He asked and I looked at him stupidly, what else was she supposed to do, fuck me? This ain't a porno. "She just walked out dummies"I laid down and they scoffed. "Boring" Lexi said dragging it out since she was disappointed.

Later we went in the pool and we were playing volleyball with everyone. I was on a team with Lexi. Sarah, and her boyfriend and we were against Ryan, Jennifer, Alex, and Jake. Yup Jennifer was playing since it would've been uneven.

The most annoying thing is all the boys are so mesmerized by her and keep getting distracted. I know she is gorgeous but god damn.

Right now my team is winning and Jennifer can't stop laughing. I just scored and Alex was going to serve it but Jennifer last minute wanted to serve and of course they let her. If she wanted to serve she had to go out the pool because she was on the deeper side, she served and jumped back in and the boys were literally drooling over ass. I bumped it and Lexi hot over but Jennifer jumped and blocked it making a point.

"Yay!!" She yelled happily and they all gave her a high five. They got to serve again because they scored. They scored again making the score tie. Since they scored they got to serve again and scored again. After all it was game point and they won. They got out the pool and hugged each other.

After the big celebration they picked Jennifer up and slammed her in the pool. You could literally hear the smack when she made contact with the water. We all cringed and when her faced reached the surface you could see the pain in her face but she was hiding it.

"Sorry Ms. Jennifer" they apologized and she smiled holding her back. "It's ok baby, you guys were excited, I understand" she said and got out the pool having the water fall down making her ten times hotter. It was like she was walking in slow motion and every time she took a step her ass moved and her breast bounced. I wasn't the only one staring, everybody was staring at her when she got in the house everybody looked at each other and smirked. Ugh disgusting children.

Few moments later everyone started picking each other up and slamming each other in the pool. This went on for a bit and Jennifer came out with drinks for everybody. We all took a drink and we relaxed. But right after we were dining drinking we started to play chicken. It was going to be uneven again since Jennifer wasn't here and Ryan needed someone. So Ryan went and knocked on the sliding door and convinced Jennifer to play with us.