1

(Just a little heads up, that shade of mint up there is actually the color of your gi)

" Can you be any worse at this game, (Y/n)!" Kai joked around as the five of us played video games. I was playing for Cole for he was taking a break to eat. " I-I probably could," I let out a small laugh before giving the controller back to Cole so I wouldn't kill him in the game. I scooted away from the four boys and stared at the screen. 

The four of them continued to play their game and I pulled my legs up to my chest, wrapping my arms around them. I didn't fit in with these boys. Not only am I the only girl Ninja, but I'm a little kid. The Mint Ninja, in possession of the Double-bladed Sword of Life. I'm a little girl! You shouldn't trust me with a knife let sword with a blade coming out of both ends. Kai should have something like that. He also has a sword. And he didn't take forever to pass Sensei Wu's final test.

I did.  It took me 37 tries to pass the test. And I barely did. A second before the sugar cube fully submerged into Sensei's tea, I finished. I shouldn't have. But Sensei let it slide and I was added to the team. What does Sensei even see in me? I'm just a little kid who grew up practically alone. All I had was my older brother and sister who took care of me. How can you see any potential in me?

I was dragged out of my thoughts when I heard the four complaining. I looked up and saw that Sensei Wu had unplugged the Tv. "Why would you do that?! Why!?" Jay was angry. "Just because Lord Garmadon escaped through a vortex doesn't mean he won't return one day for the Golden Weapons of Spinjitzu," Wu told us. All I got from that was he was mad we weren't training and instead were eating pizza and playing video games.

" But Sensei Wu, ever since he's been gone, Ninjago has had nothing but peace" Zane smiled. "Yeah, peace is boring. There's no one to save. There's nothing to do" Jay added. " We can train tomorrow," Cole laid back. " Never put off until tomorrow what can be done today," Sensei said for the 100th time.

 " Well, I was gonna eat this pizza tomorrow, so if that's the case..." Cole was about to take a bite of pizza but Sensei kicked it out of his hands. " No pizza for you! In order to reach your full potential, you must train!" Wu scolded us. " Sorry Sensei," I mumble, picking at my gi. "Uh, remember when we did a little thing called the Tornado of Creation? I thought that was pretty insane." Kai brought up.

" Oooh, you five have merely scratched the surface of your full potential. There are still so many secrets you have yet to unlock. You haven't even begun to tap into what powers your golden weapons hold." Wu said as Kai's sword burned a slice of pizza. " You wanna talk secret powers? Check this out." Cole used his scythe to plug the Tv back in and the four resume their game.

I got up and went over to Sensei, " I'm sorry we are all being lazy. But I'm sure when Lord Garmadon returns, they'll be ready." I smile. Nya rushed into the room right after I said that. " Guys! Lord Garmadon, he's returned! He was spotted approaching Jamanakai Village!" She informed us. The boys quickly got up and bumped into each other.

The four ran out and Nya looked at him, " Why aren't you going!?" She questioned me. " Oh uh- right!" I stammered before running out too. I'm not strong enough to fight Lord Garmadon! I'm a little kid remember! The five of us ran to our dragons. I approached mine, a white and light green dragon with blue markings running down her eyes like tears. She looked at me before turned away, huffing.

 " I'm sorry, but I need to ride you today." I went to pet her but pulled back and climbed onto my dragon's back. She shook me off. " Ow!" I slowly got up. " Eve! Let me ride you!" I said sternly. My dragon looked at me before lowering herself so I could get on. I climbed onto her and grabbed the reins.