9

Lloyd whistled as he walked around the Bounty before standing infront of the doorway to the game room where Kai was. "Hey, Kai! Ha. Saw Cole beat your high score. You should have seen it. It was pretty spectacular" Lloyd smiled. " Uh, you must be talking about Sitar Legend. This is Fist to Face 2. No one beats me on my game" Kai 'corrected' him. "Huh. Could be wrong. See ya!" Lloyd waved and walked away, whistling once more. Kai booted up the game and saw Cole on each character slot. " COLE!"

In the kitchen, Cole was preparing a soup that he had spent days on. "Mm-mm! Violet Berry Soup, my culinary achievement. The recipe is not followed exactly..." Cole tasted the soup but gagged. Lloyd appeared from outside the room and said, " By the way, I saw Jay spice things up. I told him not to, but he said your cooking could use it. Bye, Cole!" Lloyd left quickly as Cole spat it out and yelled Jay's name.

Out on the deck, Jay had put on the kendo gear and turned on the sparring bot. Jay got out his nunchunks, "Let's ease our way into this. How about level 2, shall we?" Lloyd whistled and walked onto the deck, "Hey, Jay. I saw Zane try to repair the sparring bot earlier. Isn't that your expertise? Later, bro" Lloyd once again, whistled as he left. " Wait what!?" Jay shotued and tried to turn off the robot but got attacked by it. " No! NO! ZAAAAAANE!!!"

Higher up, Zane was about to hang up his laundry as Lloyd came up to him, still whistling. " Hello, Lloyd. What brings you up here this fine morning?" Zane smiled at the child. "Kai wanted me to pick up his ninja suit. He said he threw it in with your whites" Lloyd dug through Zanes laundry and picked out Kai's gi. "Here it is. Thanks!" Lloyd leaves. Zane, confused, got out one of his gi's and saw it was now pink. Oh he was furious.

Down below, in the bedrooms, I was going to the room that I now share with Lloyd to get my gi. I walked in and gasped at the room. On my side, the walls were covering in sticky notes. I gulped and walked closer to the walls. I could see every single sticky note had something written on it. All of them discussing me. How I dont fit in. How i'm weak. How I'm a child. How I'm a girl. Just cirtizaing me. Even some of the things I have said was quoted as if it was a way to mock me. 

I teared up as I heard whistling behind me. " Hey (Y/n) I swear the four boys in here eariler. I just wanted to make sure everything was o-" Lloyd stopped as he started at my shaking form. " I-It's ok. " I wiped my eyes. " I'm ok." I took deep breaths and looked over at him, fake smiling. " I'll just talk to them about this. It must be just a harsh prank." Lloyd frowned but didn't stop me as I pushed past him to go talk to the boys.

"You couldn't just be happy with the top score. You had to rub it in my face!" Kai scoffed at Cole. "Do you know how long it took me to make that? Three days. Three days!" Cole said to Jay. "It's an unsaid law, okay? You don't touch a man's robot!" Jay directed that at Zane. " How am I supposed to strike fear in this?" Zane held up his pink gi to Kai, " It's pink!" " You know if you guys didn't like me or had something to say, you should have said it!" I shouted at the boys.

The five of us bickered, or well, the four bickered as I almost cried. We didn't notice Sensei Wu enter the room. He shook his head at us before pushing open a door which Lloyd was standing behind. Lloyd laughed evilly and we saw all the things he used. Spices, tools, detergent, and sticky notes. We all gasped. " L-lloyd why?" I looked at Lloyd and frowned. "Boys, I get first dibs on-" Cole was stopped by Sensei, " No dibs. I put him up to this for today's lesson. I wanted to show you the destructive power of rumors and that jumping to conclusions can only lead to trouble. Did you ever think to find out if the accusations were true?"