13

" Some villagers unearthed the remains of this Fangpyre a few miles away." Nya said as she took off the cover that covered a skeleton. "It predates the Golden Age, and must be hundreds of years old. Although the venom in the fangs of the Fangpyre genetically mutate human cells into reptilian, I've learned there could be a way to stop the effects without having to create an antivenom." 

Zane was shown taking notes, Kai was bored, Cole was drawing, I was paying attention, Jay, who had a new hairstyle, stared at Nya with an in-love expression. " If one is able to wildly raise their heart rate, hypothetically it could reverse the venom's effects." I noticed Nya's cheeks going pink. But her expression did not mean good. "Resulting in...diminished, uh, excuse me, is someone wearing perfume? I'm severely allergic to perfume." She informed.

" You told me it was men's cologne!" Jay whisper shouted at Kai. " Meh, I get them mixed up." Kai seemed so casual about putting making his sister sick because he told Jay perfume was cologne. The other two laugh while I was worried for Nya. " Ah, looks like class is over. Time to start stomping some Serpentine before they find any Fangblades." Cole got up. " Sounds like a plan." Kai joined. " I'm excited to join." Zane added. " First, Kai I need to talk to you about how to not be a bad brother." I walked with them.

Jay waited till we were fully out of the room, "Uh, hey uh, Nya, I'm sorry. The reason I was—you know—I went to Kai because—look. What I'm trying to say is—" Jay was tripping over his words. " I know. It's just a cruel joke. I should be fine. Please, go fight snakes." She told him. " No, no, no, no. I was trying to impress you. Before Sensei left, he said our hearts was the key to unlocking our True Potential." Jay explained.

" Impress me? But I look so..." Nya trailed off. " Fantasic." Jay said lovingly. Nya played with her hair, flustered. "  Look, maybe, if you'll let me, I can take you to some big fancy restaurant. You don't have to, if you don't want to." Jay was praying she said yes. " You mean like a date?" She asked. Jay said yeah. 

" Sure! I'd love to. But I have to go now before the perfume toxins enter my bloodstream and I go into shock. See you tonight." Nya left the room and Jay cheered. He danced and accidentally pricked his hand on the serpent skeleton. He left the room as well, unaware of the trickle of venom dripping from the fang.

"Hello, brother. What took you so long?" The man known as Lord Garmadon asked. "You brought the katana from our youth. Funny, you never had the courage to cross the temple wall, yet now you have the courage to come here." "Why have you come to this place of darkness?" Wu asked. " A place as wicked as me? Don't you see? Here I feel at home. In Ninjago, I was physically unable to hold all four Spinjitzu Weapons. But here, dark magic has made me stronger and what was once impossible is now possible."

Lord Garmadon turned around and revealed to his brother that he now possessed four arms. "You came here only to possess the Weapons of Spinjitzu?" Wu asked, shocked to see his brother with an extra set of arms. "Yes, brother, and I refuse to allow you or your petty ninja to stop me!" Garmadon summoned four weapons and attacked Wu. Wu  dodged his brothers attacks but fell down and into a pit of mud. Garmadon summoned mud monsters. He tried to fend against mud monsters. " Brother, I've not come here to-" Wu was cut off by Garmadon

"  You will pay for your visit. Mud monsters, converge! You don't belong here, old fool. You should've known better than to try to stop me." Garmadon glared at him. " I didn't come to stop you! I came to warn you. To tell you- " Wu was covered by the mud monsters. "You're son's in danger!" Wu struggled out before becoming almost fully submerged. " Lloyd?" Garamdons emotions quickly shifted into worry for his son He pulled Wu out from the Mud Monsters.