1

It's been a long day.... Not just today everyday is same to me. The world around me is black... In this pitch black darkness the light I wanted is no more. Not in this world.
It was so beautiful but ended so soon. Maybe destiny.

My love ----- My husband
Jeon Jungkook.......

" It's been four years Jeon, come back to me. I need you. "

You whispered your self while looking over his portrait hanging over the wall with dead eyes. No emotions, no life.
You are dead inside because without him everything is blank for you. No smile. The broken heart that turning into ice that gonna shuttered.

" No farewell words were spoken not even time to say good bye, You said you will return after finishing your work but why ?.......Why you didnt come back ? ...
You were gone before even i could knows it... "

Tear drops falled down, your soaked cheeks, still touching his portrait with your fingers slightly while trembling. You wish you could hug him longer and tighter when the last time you saw him. But Destiny was cruel for you...

You slowly stood up walking towards his science lab until someone grabbed your arms.

Taehyung : Y/n, are you again going to watch his science experiment vlogs in his laptops ?
Y/n : That's the only way i can see him....those videos, the reason that i live.
Taehyung : Can't you just stop being like this, Jungkook didn't wanted to see you like this. You know.

Y/n : THEN WHY HE LEFT ME, IF HE DIDN'T WANT TO SEE ME AS THIS THEN WHY HE LEFT ME.
[You bursted into anger falling to the ground while crying, you didn't wanted to yell but the broken soul inside you was screaming]

Taehyung : You know he died in a acid attack on his lab, Then why can't you move on. He wanted you to be happy and cheerful like past , not like this.
Y/n : I can't Taehyung.... I can't -

Taehyung : Y/n, i don't know how to calm you up but remember you are deserved to be happy and i came here for a important thing.
Y/n : What?

Taehyung : Mr. Jeon [ Jungkook's father ] called you saying to come to his home. He wanted to talk to you in person.
Y/n : Me ?
Taehyung : He sounds series on the call, you should go fast.

Y/n : Hmm...
[ You silently stood up and walked towards your car , You don't want to talk to anyone not even your and Jungkook's best friend Taehyung. When you talk you feel like paralyzed. Words get stuck.
The feeling of the broken heart always reflected over your body ]

Driving towards Mr. Jeon, You straight went towards Mr. Jeon's lab of robotics. Trying you best to hold back your tears as you stepped in the lab when suddenly Mr. Jeon came and hug you.

Mr. Jeon : I missed you daughter.
Y/n : Me to Appa.
[ You hugged him back while keeping a little fake smile for not bothering
Jungkook's father. His father is a great and noble man who loved you both so much. He was more than just a father in law to you. ]

[He broke the hug and spoke ]
Mr. Jeon : How are you Y/n ? Are you feeling well.
Y/n : Hmm i am fine appa, why did you call me ?
Mr. Jeon : Huh!!!! Y/n thats... Lets sit and talk.
Y/n : Hmm.

[ You sat down the couch and waited for him to speak up. ]
Mr. Jeon : You know jungkook and I was robotics engineers.
[ A robotics engineer is the person responsible for creating and designing robots and robotic systems. ]
Y/n : Yes.

Mr.Jeon : Several years before we both created a Robot. A Humanoid Robot,
The most defined humanoid robot in the world. No one in the world can prove that he is a robot other than our software.

Mr. Jeon : The Robot even have every single human feelings including hungry. He can even eat food to prove humans that he is human. He can even cry using his corneal chips.

Y/n : Appa, why are you telling this all to me ?
Mr. Jeon : You will understand when you sees it.
Y/n : huh ?

Mr. Jeon : JEON GGUK.......
[ He yelled causing a curtains falls down revealing a familiar person ]
Y/n : JungKook!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

💞 Wait for next part 💞