6

You look down watching Jeon gguk  took small steps back words from you leading him to walk away from you. He didn't look back at you. He just walk away while tears  overwhelming in his eyes.

Your tears couldn't stop seeing him walk away, even you didn't know why this feeling and heartbroken state is again coming to you watching him go away.
Its was new for you towards him.
You stood up running towards your husband's lab because its the only place that comfort you from this all.

Wiping off your tears you sat down over it and started watching your husband's vlogs. For the  first time you were thinking only about Jeon gguk while watching Jungkook vlogs. You don't know why. You thought coming here will comfort you but it didn't.

You closed your husband's video and about to shut down the lap top but you pressed a wrong button accidentally cousing a new file to open. It was named as " Robot ". You hesitated but decided to watch it.

You slightly press the random video from those files opening a usual vlog of Jungkook.

Today i saw Jeon gguk at the beach side park. He was looking fine and happy with his girlfriend Y/n. She is so lucky to have him. Jeon gguk is just the better boyfriend in the world.

[ You suddenly paused the vlog... ]

Y/n :  WHAT ? Jeon gguk and me....
No no way.

[ You quickly check the date of the vlog, its was a vlog recorded 4 years ago when the time that you used to date with Jungkook ]

Y/n : What is Happening .....wh-what ?
[ You quickly play the previous videos denoting 6 years ago ]

Jungkook : Today is Jeon Gguk's field run starting time. He is going to spend his 8 years of  of life with humans. But i am sad that he doesn't know he is a Robot.

Jeon gguk is forbidden to know he is a robot because if he know that he can't be trained as a good humanoid robot.
After the field run he will know the truth that he is a robot.

[ You quickly play the next video ]

Jungkook : I am happy that Jeon gguk is gonna use my identity to live with humans.
Appa said that my identity will be given to him because he is designed as me.
I am happy and curious. Woahh...

[ You checked the time record and play a random video denoting 5 years ago ]

Jungkook : Today i am so excited because i think Jeon Gguk is falling for a girl named Y/n on his college.  He seems and just like human. The girl is so pretty and perfect to Jeon gguk and at last my Robo brother is in love.

[ You couldn't believe what  you were seeing, your world was stopped around you. You didn't even know how to think properly. Your hands were trembling in shock. Didn't know what to do.
You slowly played the last vlog about him ]

Jungkook : I am so sad for Jeon gguk. He had been married 3 days ago but he couldn't do it anymore. The world robot organization declared he must be destroyed because they think he is dangerous as a robot in between human.

And they forced us to say he is a robot to him. Jeon gguk cried infront of us saying to leave him because he wanted to live with his wife. I couldn't stand it so hugged him. After all he was like my brother.

Me and appa were truly shuttered because for appa he is his second son and for me it's like my little brother.
It's hard for us three. Even my appa dropped the plan to let him send to the robot organization and let him leave with Y/n as long as he can but-

We tried to convince the world  robot Organization but no response,
i am afraid if they would actually try something to kill Jeon gguk.

[ It was the last vlog... You didn't know what to do, what to say or what to do. Then how did the chemical accident happened, how did he died.
Actually Who Died ?  Or did he didn't die ? Everything was blank inside your mind other than one thing ]

It was always Jeon Gguk not Jungkook...... It was always him. The Robot.

You quickly rushed back to your home searching for him but couldn't find him. Your eyes were streaming tears down because of the pain in your heart over whelming.

Y/n :  JEON GGUK......