卍 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞

After Mikey disappeared, Takemichi came to me, to put his hand on my shoulder, supporting me.

''You are ready to go?'' he asked me, his order sounding more like a question.

Without replying, I followed him. We sat down on a bench, a little further from the original spot we were in.

We began to wait quietly, till the blonde boy decided to shatter the silence and speak up.

''What are you planning on doing now?'' Takemichi asked me.

Wasn't the answer so simple?

''I'm going to study math,'' I said.

He smiled wryly, looking down.

''Maybe this is better...'' he muttered.

Maybe it was, there was no reason to stay in a gang. I was just remaining in the gang for Kazutora, for our friendship. now that our friendship is no more, what I was staying for? I didn't even know where he was right now.

''I wonder, did Mikey kicked out Kisaki from the gang?'' I asked. I stared at him. Blonde-dyed hair covered his big and shiny eyes.

''You convinced him!?'' Takemichi shouted out, surprise evident in his tone.

''If I don't come to today's fight, he said he would kick out Kisaki,'' I mumbled.

''O-Oh so-"

Soon our chat was interrupted by a shout.

''Takemichi!''

Turning around to see who was calling him, we spotted two people that were coming towards us. If I remember their names correctly, they were Mitsuya and Chifuyu.

They hurriedly made their way towards us, specifically towards Takemichi.

After they arrive at our side, Chifuyu began to talk.

''What are you doing here?'' He asked his friend.

''Nothing, I'm just talking to y/n. What about you?''

They soon exchanged useless information about their day.
Mitsuya that was standing there, tired of waiting for his two companions to finish talking, broke their conversation off.

''If you guys are finished chattering, I'm here to announce thay we are all gathering in the same place tonight, so don't be late,'' he said, informing us.

With this last information, they turned around to go away. Or so I thought.

Suddenly Mitsuya stopped in his tracks.

''Takemichi, I will ignore it, only this time. Don't forget what Mikey said.''

He added, before going away definitely.

I turned my head towards Takemichi.

''What did Mikey said to you?''

He gulped, ruffling his hair nervously with eyes locked on the floor, avoiding my gaze.

''O-oh is not an important thing really'' failing at trying to appear credible, he accidentally stuttered, making me even more interested.

''I'm not going to get mad if you tell me''

I didn't know why, but all my feelings were gone.

He took a deep breath, looking at the ground like it's was the most interesting thing ever. By the look of it, he was going to say something that could upset me.

''Mikey-Kun doesn't want us to talk nor meet with you. But! Hear me out, now I feel like I should tell you this. I think he-''

''Enough. I don't want you to get in trouble. Just.. go.'' I stopped him.