卍 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐏𝐚𝐣𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐬

The door was knocking...

Was this a dream or is it real?

I tried to open my eyes slowly and looked around tiredly.I hadn't go to school just for day and I had stayed home.

 Yesterday, I thought I would be better today, but for some reason I was feel worse now.I looked at the clock on the wall by carefully lifted my head from the pillow.

12.30...

Had I slept like the dead until this hour?

Oh right , Emma!

I think she was the who knocking on the door and I still hadn't got out of bed!

I wish I had gotten up half an hour earlier and prepared something for them. It would be very embarrassing to be caught off guard. 

The bell rang once more as I tried to get out of the blanket like a upside-down turtle.

I hadn't enough time to change my pajamas.

OK, I had accepted now. 

Worrying couldn't change anything.

In a mood of admitting defeat , I stood up and walking towards the door.I opened the door directly without asking who is at the door and yes my guess was correct.

It was Emma and...

Giraffe?

''Woah! You look like you just woke up.'' said Emma in surprise.

''O-oh I forgot to set the alarm. By the way, did you come together or...''

''Actually we were hanging out, and then I remembered that I said I would visit you again.'' she said then she quickly approached me and whispered in my ear.

''Let me tell you in advance, he doesn't know that I love him!''

So Emma loved Draken, right? I should took Emma to the ophthalmologist or neurosurgeon.

I nodded slowly and invited them to my tidy(!) home.

''Let's not wait here, come inside.''

As we were walking towards the living room, giraffe-ken turned to me and started talking annoyingly again.

''Emma found you , for to be a friend in among so many people...What a bad luck!''

I kept walking, ignoring him.

''Emma...'' I called Emma.

''Yes?''

''Do you know, I beat Draken.'' I said quickly and looked Draken with a evil smile.

As I said this, Emma looked at me with a confused look and Draken had frowned nervously.

The first reaction came from Emma.

''What?''

While she looked stunned, Draken interrupted and tried to explain the issue neatly.

''If I was serious, you'd find yourself in the hospital.'' he said angrily.

Just as I was about to answer him, Emma interrupted.

''You mean have you met before?''

''it's kinda hard to explain.'' I said in a daze.

''Anyway, more importantly, why did you beat Draken!? You're pretty rude huh...'' she said reproachfully , her voice was hoarse towards the end.

Draken interrupted again to argue that he hadn't been beaten,