卍 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐮𝐞

I was feeling a weight on my fallen body. Was I under the car? I mean , was I hit by a car? I wasn't feeling any pain anywhere in my body. I could only feel the stones on the ground sinking into my back. And a body.

Suddenly I opened my eyes and met his black eyes staring into mine. Tufts of hair were falling slowly one by one, touching my cheeks. I was trying to adjust the rhythm of my heart while the raindrops on his face were dripping rhythmically on my face.

The worried expression on his face slowly gave way to a small smile when he realized that I had opened my eyes. If I hadn't known it was raining, I would have thought he was even crying.

''Are you comfortable there?'' I asked, barely breathing. I don't know how much he weighed, but my ribs were at the breaking point.

''Not as much as you.'' he said, stand up and held out one hand to me to help me get up.

Even though I found his this gesture suspicious, I held his hand and let him help me get up. I actually thought that when I was about to stand up, he would let go of my hand and I would fall, but it didn't happen.

''You better lose some weight, I don't want my ribs to break next time.'' I said while looking around.

While I was trying to clean the mud off me, I squinted my eyes trying to figure out who was coming towards us from afar.

''Next time-'' He looked at me with questioning eyes, messing with his hair with one hand.

I spoke abruptly, interrupting his speech. I wasn't sure I could easily say what I was going to say in front of someone else.

''Thank you.'' I said without meeting his eyes. He really saved my life at the last minute. I don't know what would have happened to me without him.

He approached me in one step and turned my face towards him with holding the back of my head with his hand.

''Will you just say 'Thank you.' , where is my reward?''

I laughed, freeing myself harshly from his hand on the back of my head.

''Your reward is to get this close to me and still be alive.''

Now I could see the people coming towards us more clearly. These were the members who were inside the Mikey's room.

When they finally got to us, everyone started asking Mikey why he had suddenly left the room. While they were talking to each other, I turned my attention to someone else.

Kazutora.

I could tell by looking at his face, he had changed a lot. It was as if he wasn't the same person he was before. This change was not bad, but I still kind of miss those days when it was just the two of us hanging out.

When he noticed I was looking at him, he came towards me.

''How long are you going to walk around in these clothes like a clown?''

There was not even the slightest mistake in what he said. As if my pajamas weren't taking enough attention, I was covered in mud. I really looked like a clown among everyone.Although Mikey hurried after me, he hadn't forgotten to change his pajamas. When I became aware of my disgrace, the desire to go home had stucked like an arrow in my heart.

''You're right, I'd better go home , see you again.'' I said and winked.

He nodded and smiled. I turned around and started to go. Even if other things came to mind, it was normal for me to be jealous of the only person I saw as a friend.