卍 𝐇𝐢𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬

After a short greeting, everyone sat on a chair around the table. In this way, the conversation began.

Or rather Emma and Hinata were the only ones talking, I was just listening in silence. I wanted to talk and gossip with them but there was an imaginary hand closing my mouth.

I've always hated being excluded but I didn't know how I could take part in this conversation. There was a feeling inside me that I couldn't explain, maybe It's was shame, maybe anxiety.

''All right! How about you, y/n?''

''Huh?''

I froze up, like a deer caught in the headlights. Emma asked a question, but my mind was In different places to even notice. I wish I had listened to them more carefully!

''I said..what are you going to wear in the upcoming Christmas festival?'' Emma repeated the question, half annoyed.

''I don't know, I've never thought about it.''

''Ha?.. What were you thinking about then?"

Valhalla, Kazutora, Kisaki, Mikey, Takemichi, Hanma, my old gang, all the fights...

''Nothing, I just was ruminating.''

I could figure out that she was pissed at me. I was not blaming anybody even if her whining sounded childish. She sounded so excited to tell us about her Christmas plans and I just straight up ignored her.

''What's wrong, Emma?'' Hinata asked.

'Everything... Everything is wrong! Today my crush didn't even look at me. he never cares about me! then, I came here to get rid of bad thoughts and relief my sadness... But now! She made me feel ignored.'' She said, in a depressing tone.

''Don't put it like that, Emma-chan! Y/n had no bad intention'' She looked at me for a second.

I felt so embarrassed. My ridiculous silence was making everybody uneasy.

Emma was further mad that I was still quiet despite all that.

''Why do you still stand there like a scarecrow? If you won't talk with us, why did you come in the first place!'

Okay, I understood what she meant. Things would get even more horrible if I decided to stay, so I simply decided to leave.

''Sorry Hinata, I have to go. See you soon.'' I said and stood up.

I got up from my sit quickly and left the cafe without looking back. I could finally breathe. I felt like someone was squeezing my throat.

I was wrong from the beginning. I shouldn't have accepted the invite in the first place. What could I even say to them, we don't have so many things in common, as if we were going to talk about me being kicked out of the gang or all the fights I had to join.

Trying to forget what just happened I started walking slowly. The pessimism over me could have noticed from the miles away. I was feeling ruined.

I think it was my fault that I didn't have a friend. It was my fault that I could not get along with anyone.

I was so rude even to Yuuki that she hadn't come near me lately. She was always trying to be friends with me and I always found a reason to not be friends with her.

I was driving her away from me

Like a Tarzan...

Tarzan was alone and I was alone too...

Was I Tarzan?

No, he had a wife.

''I'm a bear!'' I shouted to myself