卍 𝐄𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐬𝐞

After I dropped the clothes in my hands on the floor in a panic, I opened the bathroom door slightly that no part of my body could be seen except for my head.

My head had literally stucked between the wall and the door, it was like it was going to break.

Mikey was looking at me with curious eyes his hands folded under his head. He shouldn't have opened the door. No one should have see him half-naked in my house. Who knows, what would the person who saw him in my house like this think of me?

Lots of misunderstandings... I would have had to make a lot of explanations.

''Mikey , don't make even the slightest sound!'' I yelled silently and pressed my index finger to my lip.

He stood up, turned towards me, and began to speak in a normal tone with his hands outstretched.

''Why should I be quiet? I'm going to open the door, they may have come for something important." He said and started to move towards the door.

''Hey , Mikey! No , come here!''

No matter how much I called after him, he ignored me and quickly stepped out of my sight. He couldn't hear me anymore because I was speaking in a whisper anyway. 

Gathering my courage, I opened the bathroom door and quickly started running after Mikey.

Just as he was about to open the door, I grabbed him by the arm and moved him away from the door with a swift movement.

He had tried to made the mistake of turning his head towards me as I suddenly appeared behind him, but I closed his eyes with both hands behind him and prevented him from seeing me.

"Now, you will close your eyes and not look at me. And then I will open the door and talk to the outsider. Deal?" I whispered in his ear. 

He tried to relieve the pressure I put on his eyes by holding my arms.

''You're gouging out my eyes!''

''No sound okay?!''

''Okay , okay!''

"Go, hide!" I said, and I pushed him back, preparing myself to open the door.

Yes, I was taking a shower and suddenly the doorbell rang. I couldn't open the door because it took me a long time to get out of the bathroom.

Here is my lie!

Hiding my body behind the door, with only my shoulders and head visible, I slowly opened the door and looked at who it was.

''Hina?''

''O-oh , I am sorry for disturbing you , y/n-san!'' she said nervously.

Why was this girl always nervous when talking to me? Was I really that terrible?

''Ahahah , no problem , of course...'' I said, trying to have a convincing laugh.

''I think you're not available?'' she said, rolling her eyes at me.

''Uhmm... I was actually in the shower, and it took me a while to get out. Eee-''

Just as I was about to finish my sentence, that reproachful voice was heard.

''You said hide, but how can I close my eyes and hide at the same time!?'' he cried out in despair.

My eyes had wide opened. My heart was beating so fast that it was getting harder and harder for me not to fall or pass out.

As Hina and I stare at each other in surprise , It was as if time had frozen. There was a great silence all over the place and I could almost hear the blood flowing in my veins.