Dumbassery (NSFW)

Pop quiz!
What kind of smut do you think is incoming?
1. Kinky shit- and if so, what sort of kinks..?
2. Rough and overly horny
3. "Wholesome" fluffy smut
4. Vanilla
5. Something spicy but no actual smut

"D- Did you?" Gon asks.

"Did you?" Killua reverses the question back at him.

Both are silent, waiting for the other to speak. Wondering whether to spill the beans or not. Trying to decipher the other's silence. The dumbasses can't tell whether the other feels the same way or not.

"If..." Gon steps towards Killua again. "What if I say that I did?"

"Then..." Killua gulps. Please tell me this isn't a part of the damn game. "...I'd kiss you again."

Gon's eyes widen, cheeks turning as red as Killua's already are. The white haired boy sheepishly looks into Gon's eyes. Waiting for a response.

"I do." Gon says, closer now. "I wanted to kiss you. I really want to kiss you, still. Right now."

Killua wraps his arms around Gon's neck and pulls him back so their bodies are pressed together once again. "I-I've had feelings for you for a while now."

"Really?" Gon whispers, breathing shallow. "Me, too."

"Kiss me?"

"I thought you said you'd kiss me."

"Dumbass."

"Well are you going to kiss me or not?" Gon grins.

"Yeah yeah fine." Killua rolls his eyes, placing his lips on Gon's yet again.

They resume their previous position, but this time with both of Killua's legs lifted off the ground, wrapped around Gon's waist. Allowing Gon to press their bodies even closer together.

"We're going to miss the movie." Killua says, leaving kisses from Gon's jaw to his ear.

Gon gnaws at Killua's neck. "Do you even care?"

Killua chuckles, fingers tugging on Gon's hair as the older suckles on his collarbone. "No- a-ahhh..."

Gon's hands travel up Killua's shirt, cold finger tips brushing lightly across Killua's perked nipples. Killua shudders, staying put as Gon takes the lead. Gon sucks on Killua's jaw, leaving a hickey before moving up to his ear.

"What do you want to do?" Gon asks in a hushed whisper.

"Mmmmhh... Just keep doing whatever the fuck you want." Killua says breathlessly.

Gon grins. "You sure about that?"

"Oh my god, yes. Just get on with it." Killua huffs, needy and horny.

Gon chuckles, backing away from the wall with Killua's legs still around his waist. He carries the other boy to the bedroom, shutting the door behind them and laying him back against the bed. Gon resumes attacking Killua's soft, porcelain skin with love bites.

Killua's fingers grip the sheets as he humps against Gon's knee between his legs. But Gon presses a hand against Killua's hips, preventing him from moving. Killua whines, frustrated.

"We'll get to that soon enough." Gon whispers, holding Killua's hips down with force as he teases the body below him.

"But-" Killua gasps as Gon's teeth make contact with one of his nipples.