On God. Shut The Hell Up.

Killua groans. Waking up the next morning. Yeah, he pretty much passed out not long after round three. Gon did, too. He's still asleep next to Killua. Killua remembers the other day with a smile finding its way to his lips.

Gon stirs, waking up as well. He rubs his eyes and yawns, eventually his gaze meets Killua's.

"How're you feeling?" Killua asks. They'd switched positions at some point. Killua doesn't remember when. It just... happened.

Gon smiles, one hand caressing the side of Killua's face. "Good. Great, even. God, you're so beautiful. Literally the best sight to see first thing in the morning."

Killua laughs, placing his hand on top of Gon's. "You're ridiculous."

"How're you? Any soreness?" Gon asks.

"Ugh, yeah." Killua sighs. "There's no way you're not sore. Not with all the crazy shit we did."

"Oh I don't think I'll be able to walk for at least a few more hours." Gon laughs. "Not that I mind it."

"So... we're in agreement to just stay here, then?"

"Hell yeah." Gon places his lips against Killua's.

In the midst of a make-out sesh, a fist thumps against Killua's door. Right, he locked it. A good thing, too. Judging by the way Alluka's knocking, she'd definitely just barge her way inside otherwise.

"KI! LLU! A!!" Alluka shouts. "I swear to god! Both of you get your asses out up and out that damn door! School exists, you know??! We're going to be late!!"

Killua groans, checking his phone for the time. "Fuck." He sighs. "We'll be out in a minute! Get going without us!" Killua tells his sister.

"Fine!!" Alluka huffs.

Killua grumbles. "Guess we've got to get up."

"Eh, why not miss a few classes? Alluka's still going to the middle school. She won't know." Gon suggests.

"Good plan."

_____________

"You look like zombies." Zushi comments at lunch, when the two of them finally show up.

"Fabulous zombies, you mean." Killua corrects him.

Gon yawns, sipping a chocolate milk from the cafeteria. Neither Gon nor Killua had the patience or desire to make lunch that morning, so they both got school lunches. It just makes Killua appreciate the fact that he's dating a good cook even more.

"So tell me," Retz grins. "Did my little gift come in handy?"

Killua's brain is slow that morning. So it takes him a moment. When Gon's face turns red, Killua realizes what she's talking about and he goes red, too.

"No!" Killua groans. "And we didn't use it. I cannot believe you put that in my backpack. Is that some sort of new assassination technique? Killing me with crippling embarrassment? If I weren't so damn exhausted right now I'd come over there and kill you myself!"

Retz laughs, while Zushi is left clueless. "What's going on?" He asks.

"Nothing." Killua huffs, stuffing a fork full of veggie casserole in his mouth. He grimaces, swallowing it quickly and deciding he'd fast for the day rather than eat any more of this.

"So why were you two late today?" Retz asks, sipping her iced coffee that she got from the school counselor.

"Slept in." Gon answers simply.

"Uh huh. Both of you? What a coincidence. Unless you slept in together?" Retz grins.

"Is that a crime? We're boyfriends." Killua glares at her.

Retz shrugs, sipping more of her coffee. "No no, of course not."

"What's even weirder is that you guys got school lunches. And we're eating in the cafeteria with people." Zushi points out. "That never happens."

"Is this an interrogation?" Killua asks, he turns to Gon.

Gon shrugs. "Seems like it to me."

"They're worse than Alluka." Killua scoffs.

"Eh I beg to differ. Alluka doesn't even have to interrogate us. She just..." Gon makes an expression. "Gives us that look. Like she knows. She just knows."

Killua nods. "Mm, yeah, you make a good point."

"Knows what?" Zushi asks.

"Is there something to know?" Retz smirks.

"None of your business." Killua states. He grimaces. "Fuck, I'm getting a headache with all these questions."

"Here, drink some water." Gon passes him his own water bottle.

"Thanks." Killua goes ahead and drinks from it. "Let's go, Gon."

"Yeah, kinda getting sick of casserole." Gon agrees. They both take their lunch trays, empty them in the trash, and take their leave.

Zushi and Retz look at eachother. "They're weird." They say.

Gon and Killua go back to their usual hangout at the stairs no one uses. They sit, eye-level with the large window opposite of them. Killua leans his head on Gon's shoulder. Gon leans his head on Killua's head.

Killua looks down and sees Gon's hand between the two of them. Averting eyes and flushing pink, he slowly intertwines his fingers with Gon's. It feels surreal that they're actually in a relationship, and that Killua's allowed to touch him like this.

Gon's too good for him.

Gon gives Killua's hand a squeeze. "I uh... need to go back to my place tonight, unfortunately." He whispers.

Honestly? Killua forgot that Gon doesn't actually live with him.

"Oh. Okay." Killua replies. "Everything alright?" He asks.

Does something even have to be wrong for someone to go back to their own home? Not necessarily. But Gon's been staying at Killua's for a while. He never even mentions his own place. God- Killua's never even been to Gon's home. And the way Gon said it- hesitant, quiet, 'unfortunate'- it all waves a red flag saying something's off. Or maybe Killua's being paranoid again. He's always been an overthinker.

"Not really..." Gon mutters under his breath thinking Killua probably can't hear. But Killua can, and Killua can hear the suppressed frown on his lips. Gon takes a deep breath. "Just gotta deal with some things. It's nothing. Just bothersome and tedious."

It's Killua's turn to squeeze Gon's hand. "Anything I can help with?"

Gon moves his head away to look Killua in the eyes and smile endearingly. "You can kiss me. And promise to kiss me for years to come."

Killua answers by placing his lips against Gon's in a warm, tender kiss. When they break apart, Killua rests his forehead against Gon's. "Do you want to talk about it?" Killua asks.

"I really, really don't." Gon chuckles. He swallows a lump in his throat. "Uh... I'll tell you about it someday, though. Soon. I promise. Don't worry about it."

Killua's never liked being kept in the dark. Something's troubling Gon. After all Gon did for Killua and Alluka, Killua feels guilty for not being let to help Gon in return. But this is something serious, Killua can tell. Gon's always very open and honest, and this is something even he didn't want to open up about. Killua's always been the one pushing Gon away, but Gon's always been understanding of his boundaries. It's Killua's turn to wait and be patient. He owes Gon at least that much.

Killua smiles. "Alright." And he kisses Gon's lips again.