To Name a Stray

The teen in front of them looked so completely lost, Aizawa knew he wouldn't hear the end of it from any of his colleagues when he brought him back with him to the dorms.

"You don't know... Your name?"

The person- ghost? -looked uncomfortable before shrugging. "To be honest, I don't remember a lot about myself. Why don't you give me a name?"

Aizawa stiffened as the problem children looked on curiously. Everyone knew the number one rule about strays was to never name them. If you named them then they would never leave you alone after that and you became attached to them eventually.

The teen climbed out of the creek, accepting Midoriya's helping hand even though the others were sure that he didn't need it. "A lot of people come here a lot looking for ghosts," He said as he seemingly let the name issue drop. "There's only me here, of course, but they don't need to know that. It's fun scaring them."

Aizawa groaned as something occurred to him. "Great, you're a problem child, too."

He perked up at that, a mischievous grin on his face. "Does that mean you'll give me a name?"

"I don't even know you-" The teacher rubbed his face tiredly, ignoring how Bakugou snickered at his misfortune. "You know what, you'll be Dew Drop."

The teen- newly dubbed Dew Drop to Aizawa- blanched. "What the fuck? No!"

Bakugou smirked. "Let's go, Dew Drop. It's cold here and I wanna go back to the dorms before the extras start asking questions."

"W-We can call you Drop?" Midoriya offered hesitantly, a wobbly smile on his face. "I think it's kind of cool..."

Drop snapped his fingers, pointing at the green-haired kid. "I like this one. Who are you again?"

Midoriya beamed at him brightly, something that caused the other to blink in surprise and mumble 'what the fuck?' "Izuku Midoriya!" He turned to Bakugou, who now was glaring at him in impatience. "That's Katsuki Bakugou. I call him Kacchan, though."

"Aw, cute." Drop smirked at Bakugou, his smile only getting wider when the blonde snarled at him.

Bakugou was about to yell at the other before something seemed to occur to him as he stopped himself. "Aren't you cold? Can you even get cold?"

"I'm always cold." Drop confessed, looking down at his soaked T-shirt, jeans, and sneakers. "You kind of get used to it after a while, though."

"We'll get you some clothes on the way to the dorms." Aizawa spoke, huffing as he turned to head down the hill once more. "Come on, Problem Children. I don't have all day."

As the group made their way down the hill with their additional member, the air began getting warmer again and the teens shrugged off their puffy jackets. They shoved it in Midoriya's backpack before they hurried to catch up to Aizawa, who didn't bother waiting for them anymore.

When they arrived at a clothing store, Drop's clothes were dry enough that he could go inside without getting water everywhere. Aizawa let the teens look around and didn't say anything when Bakugou and Midoriya started grabbing things for themselves as well.

"Oo, that's a nice color." Drop said as Bakugou placed a maroon sweater in the cart. "I might steal that sometimes."

"What the fuck? No, get your own!"

Drop shook his head, holding up a similar clothing item but it was blue instead of red. "I'll share mine?"

Midoriya watched the two interact, his eyebrows creased together as he thought. He turned, grabbing some clothes and dumping it in the cart. There were black jeans, some ripped and some not, and different colored shirts. Some even had little designs on them like smiley faces and skulls. When Aizawa gave him a questioning look, he explained, "They act kind of like each other, I figured they'd dress similar, too."