God Bless All Might

bls comment what you thought. i have no idea if this book is good or not

Xxxxxxxxxxxx

It happened so suddenly, the incident practically gave everyone whiplash. When Drop met All Might, it was the strangest thing for everyone to witness and none of class 1-A were prepared for the sudden onslaught of emotions.

The retired pro hero wasn't even expected to show up at the dorms but apparently he needed to speak to the teachers about something and it couldn't wait.

"Ah!" Yagi Toshinori looked at Drop and smiled kindly at him. "You must be our newest member! What is your name, young man?"

Drop said nothing, his body frozen in place as he stared at the man with eerie green eyes and a blank expression.

"Y-Young man? Are you alright?"

Even Aizawa was beginning to get worried for the kid. He had barely known him for even half a day but even he knew that the silence was uncharacteristic of him. "Drop..?"

Said teen only blinked before, suddenly, tears started falling from his eyes even as his expression never changed and his eyes didn't waver. If the people in the room had to guess, they would have said that Drop wasn't even aware that he was crying. 

"D-Drop!" Midoriya cried out, tears building up because he was a sympathetic crier and this was Drop. This was the same teen whose emotions had overflowed when Midoriya and Kacchan were four causing the children to feel his pain. Somehow, Izuku knew that Drop crying shouldn't be taken lightly.

"You..." Drop's voice was soft but steady, as if the rest of his body was unaffected by his tears. "You're a hero."

Toshinori nodded, choosing not to address the boy's state in favor of seeing what he had to say. "Yes, I was a hero until recently with a fig-"

"No." The teen's voice was sharp, like the sound of sudden thunder in an empty room. "You're a hero because of that fight and the others before it, and you're a hero even now."

This time, Yagi shook his head. "I can't use my quirk anymore."

Drop actually snarled at him, stomping over to jab a finger at the emancipated man's chest. "Having no quirk doesn't change the fact that you saved so many people before and you're still alive."

The retired hero stiffened, something about the teen's words resonating with him. "My boy... Were you a hero?"

The teen's expression dropped and he stumbled back a step at the man's words, his face dangerously pale. "I don't- I don't know... Maybe? I feel like, like I was but-" He gripped his hair tightly in frustration, ignoring the distressed noises from the people around him. "I don't want it."

Aizawa's eyes widened at the teen's words because he had only seen that type of expression on worn heroes who just wanted to stop. It was the face of a hero who didn't want to save anyone anymore when they weren't even sure if they could save themselves. Not for the first time, Aizawa wondered how the young boy died.

"Young man." Toshinori voice suddenly seemed loud in the silent room, not even the children present able to say anything in their shock. He put a hand on the teen's shoulder, causing him to look up at him with broken sea-green eyes. "Thank you."

Drop sniffed before rubbing his eyes with the back of his hand. "God, I fucking love you. Fucking Jesus or some shit. God bless."

That caused the tension to break and send class 1-A into a fit of laughter, even some of the teachers chuckling to themselves. All Might himself was charmed that the teen seemed to look up to him, especially when Midoriya had told him before that the kid hadn't even known he existed until a few hours ago.