Puzzle

ur welcome

there's some drawings here, too

Xxxxxxxxxxx

Drop, Hizashi, and Aizawa went to the shop the voice hero had mentioned previously in the teachers' lounge to the teen. They had hoodies, sweaters, comfy pants, shirts and more. Each item was customizable and one was able to either print an image on it, edit the actual design of the garment, or both. It was a unique store one had never seen before and it was clearly popular, what with the long line at the register. Screens were set up for customers to design their items before reaching the counter and even those had lines.

When the three finally reached one of the screens, Hizashi happily scrolled until he reached the different types of leather jackets, customizing it so it had his radio station's name on the back along with a the background being a faded 'YEEEAAAAHHH!'

"That's not your size." Aizawa pointed out as he peered at the screen. "You picked medium."

"It's for Drop." Hizashi grinned as he gestured to it. "One of a kind hero merch!'

Drop's eyes were shining as he looked at it, awe written on his face. "Hero merch..." He patiently waited until Aizawa had his turn to fill out an order before beginning his. He already knew he wanted more hoodies, ones big enough that the sleeves covered his hands. There was something satisfying about those, how they made him feel so small yet safe and warm.

Aizawa and Hizashi stepped away to patiently wait for the teen to fill out his orders. It took a bit of time, Drop needing to look up certain pictures for some reason, but the two pros didn't mind. The boy needed something that was entirely his and if they could give it to him they would. It was the least they could do.

"All done!" Drop declared as he waved his order number slightly. He shuffled over to the pros, eyeing the other people around them carefully as he avoiding bumping into them and their flailing limbs. Since coming to UA, the teen was slowly getting used to physical contact. Sure, he latched onto Bakugou, Midoriya, Kaminari, Shinsou, and Jirou fairly quickly but he really primarily kept the physical contact focused on Bakugou and Midoriya. Second to them would be Aizawa, the pro hero with the mysterious connection to Drop.

"Looks like we have five people ahead of us." Aizawa informed them after stepping out of line for a moment. "Anything else you want to buy while we're here?"

Drop was going to decline when he saw something that caught his eye in the winter section. "That," He pointed. "I want that." It was a big puffy white jacket that was styled after Thirteen's hero outfit. Essentially, it made one look like a giant marshmallow.

He loved it.

When it was their turn to pay for their items and to make last minute changes, they were rewarded with the sight of the store owner utilizing his quirk. It was like watching someone sew an item at supersonic speed, their hands and arms mere blurs.

Drop watched the man, Takahiro, create images in seconds, enhancing the designs when they had seemed so dull before. Out of no where, he blurted. "Would you be able to make princess dresses? Um, blue ones?"

"I'm the princess! I need a dress!"

"On my honor, I, your faithful knight, shall procure you one, Princess Es——le."

Takahiro paused for a moment and even the pro heroes looked at him with confusion. "I could." He answered after a moment. "Who's it for?"

Drop didn't answer for a moment, his mind still working through that brief memory of him in a room with a little girl, toys scattered around them, and a plastic crown upon her wavy black hair. "I don't... Know? I'll get back to you on that. She's probably too old for princess dresses anyways." He shook his head before peering over the counter. "How's everything coming along?"