Chapter Seven

Fight

Y/n was infront of the boy and girl before the demon came charging at him he quickly side stepped the demon before round house kicking it making it land on the ground a few feet away and with a few quick movements Y/n ran and stomped in it's head doing a lot of damage to it then crushing the neck making sure it could not regenerate soon the body turned to ash.

He moved up his head to see another demon way different from the swamp ones it had two horns on it's head with snake like patterns on it's body and when the demon saw him kill that on it then yelled

"A DEMON PROTECTING HUMANS YOU MUST BE A TRAITOR TO OUR RACE!"

Soon the demon came charging at him it cut his forehead then it went to kick Y/n's head but he caught it with his hand before throwing it across the ground,the demon got up and then ran at him again,this demon seemed to be way faster and agile then the swamp demons,the snake like demon kept kicking him but Y/n keto blocking his attacks stoping the full blow that could kick a head off which seemed to be its target.

The leg came faster to his head he knew that he could not.block in time but then he the leg and then arms where cut off he heard his siblings say "HANDS OF MY SIBLING!" they sounded mad but when they tried to question the demon which regrew it's arms and with such speed head for Tanjiro and the they saw blood......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I changed the chapters name because I thought it suited it better!- A/n