Special

•°•~'🌠'~•°•

A large black portal opened up into a living room(like this one ⤵️)

Out came a boy and a box he stood up fast and looked around...'He seems confused....Better tell him why his here.'

"Hello Tanjiro OG!"

"Um-"

"Before you ask any questions let me explain!"

Tanjiro OG nodded

"Your here to meet other AU's, ain't that exciting!?"

"Um sir.....miss... What is an AU?"
The male asked as he seat down on the couch with his sister in his arms.

"Well an AU is alternate universe!"

".....WHAT!?"

"Calm down I'm bringing another AU!"

Before the male could speak a nother large portal opened up and out came Nezuko with a box...they both stared at each other in confusion.

"Hello Nezuko RS!"

"Now before you ask any questions you are meeting other AU's or alternate universes of yourself and brother now Nezuko the Tanjiro and Nezuko before you are the original AU!"

"What AU am I?"

"Your the Roleswap AU which means every one has switched roles!"

"Oh I see."

They both said at the same time.

"So you guys enjoy your time while I see which AU I want to bring!"

"Yes Ma'am/Sir!"

•°•~'🌠'~•°•

With Author-san/Fuzzy221

"Mmm yes this one it may be mine but I want to see their reaction to having and older brother from a different AU.... hehehe"

•°•~'🌠'~•°•

Back with Tanjiro OG , Nezuko OG, Tanjiro RS, and Nezuko RS

"So I'm going to put another AU in here with you guys but first I'm going to teleport you guys to a bigger room!"

"This one should do,and there are some bedrooms up stairs so you can sleep!"

They all nodded Tanjiro RS and Nezuko OG went up stairs and picked room to sleep in.

A large portal opened up and out came Tanjiro,Nezuko, and a box they stared at each other.

•°•~'🌠'~•°•
After explaining again

"Oh okay well I guys you guys should meet our older brother!"
Said Tanjiro MA(My Au)

Nezuko RS and Tanjiro OG both looked confused

Tanjiro put down his box and then opened it,but they can't see it since h was infront if the box.

(Nezuko MA went to Tanjiro RS and Nezuko OG)

Soon T MA(I'm just going to call them T MA,N RS,and T OG) moved out of the way and out came Y/n,he grew to full size and once he saw two Tanjiro's he grabbed them both and Nezuko and seat on the couch and started to cuddle them.

•°•~'🌠'~•°•