Muzan Oneshot

Things you need to know about this

•you will not be with your siblings (Nezuko and Tanjiro)

•since becoming a demon you have no memory of your past (you know because they forget)

•Fluff and one overprotective lover!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The eyes of a rather tall male seemed to glare at a demon from behind the king of demon's which sent a shiver down Upper Moon Two's spin, soon the male wrapped their arms around the demon king's waist pulling him into his chest while he rested his head in the shorter male's shoulder....

Now you all must be curious who the the male is....well it none other then Y/n Upper Moon Zero and also Muzan's overprotective lover...

Muzan looked at the male then put his hand on his cheek while rubbing it in a caring way the male behind him stopped glaring then Muzan said "You are dismissed." In a dull tone and soon after they left his lover picked him up bridal style then went to a room that Muzan had in the infinite fortress (is that is??),and when they enter they seat down at a table while Y/n still having Muzan in his arms while cuddling him and soon fell asleep like that,while Muzan was smiling at his lover.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you guys enjoyed it!