Chapter Eight

Pain & A New Friends

•°•~{ 🥀 }~•°•

They didn't see the hand coming and then next they see blood and the head of the demon in their brothers hand. Their brother carried an angry face as his eyes bored into the demon's eyes.

Their older brother's foot already crushed the neck of the body killing the demon's body and keeping the head alive.They could visible see his eye twitch in anger, his hand started to crush the head and soon it crushed all the way, splattering the blood on the wall, ground and his hand.

He started to shake his hand getting the blood off it,after he was done he turned to the people they helped he walked up to them the male carrying the girl in his arms backed away,he patted both of their heads for some reason he can't help but see his younger siblings in them. He soon turned back and head to his siblings,the sun was coming up a little so he got into his✨box✨.

(You know what happens in the anime thats what happens,you know Tanjiro giving the male the charm the male yelling.and asking what he knew about that stuff then they go on their way with a new mission of course.)

As Nezuko and Tanjiro walked they started to hear crying and some one saying 'Please marry me!' and when they turned their head in that direction they saw a boy with yellow hair and the tips are orange.

They walked over their,Tanjiro and Nezuko helped the girl get away from the said male(we all know who it is....we can't lie it's the simp if all girls)...so the male got slapped and he accused Tanjiro for ruining his chance with the girl and then the girl told him she did not like him and then he starts to simp for Nezuko but Tanjiro kept them separated.

(Through that whole thing Y/n was disgusted.)

•°•~' 🥀 '~•°•

•°•~'{ Time skip }'~•°•

Tanjiro left his older sibling with the kids out side and went into the house with Nezuko and Zenitsu.

The kids came in and said that they got scared because the box made noises.

•°•~'{ time skip again because I'm lazy }'~•°•

After the mission they went to the Wisteria House (is that what it's called in the anime?), surprise surprise they broke a few ribs and they also meet a male with a boat head?

The box in the corner started to move a little and Zenitsu started to wig out and try to find a place to hid.

Soon the door to the box opened and Y/n poked his head out and once he saw Nezuko he got out grew to full size and head to Nezuko and hugged her.

As they hugged Zenitsu just stared at them with a confused look,but when Nezuko started to pat Y/n's head he began to purr like cat.

The room became silent while Nezuko and Tanjiro were patting Y/n's head as he purred softly.(I couldn't help it...Y/n is to cute!)

Nezuko soon started to braid Y/n's long silky h/c hair,as she did Y/n's e/c soon closed with sleep.

•°•~' 🥀 '~•°•

I hope you enjoyed this...I tried to make it long but I don't think I did so forgive me for that!