°•°~' Chapter 9 '~°•°

•°•~' Meeting other Demons and Demon Blood Art? '~•°•
°•°~{ 🥀 }~°•°

After resting up and healing they soon went to a city to eat.

But while in the city Tanjiro ran off because of a certain scent,the two males and his sister ran after him leaving a very confused Y/n.

But what Y/n didn't know was they meet three demons two are good while the other was bad.

After they came back they eat and continued on their journey.

They had to follow the demon who had called Nezuko ugly and in defense came a very pissed if older brother which almost end the said demon's life if it weren't for Tanjiro, Nezuko, and Zenitsu.

Inosuke in encouraging Y/n to beat the shit out of the demon and also trying to kill the demon... Let's just say the demon had a very hard time try to escape Y/n's grasp.

They finally made it to the house and after a few minutes they were attacked let's just say with a few more demon slayers and an already pissed off older brother does not combine well.....

After that they went on a nother mission.

(I have updated this part so yay!)

As Y/n seat inside his box he started to have a bad feeling....and he was right.

He could hear his brother and sister fighting after he woke up...he started to have the feeling again.

But before he knew it he was infront of his siblings arms out getting cut by strings.

He could feel his siblings grab him and rush behind a tree,then he felt himself being dragged through the air.

Y/n was down on his knees with his head in a head lock.

He looked over his shoulder he lifted his arm and cut the demon's face but then he was up in the air looking down at the ground he could hear his siblings yell for him,he struggled to get free from the strings but then the strings wrapped around his body tightened cutting his skin,he let out a muffled scream.

He tried to keep his eyes opened but he couldn't,his eyes shut then darkness consumed him.

•°•~' Y/n's POV '~•°•

I could hear a voice....it was familiar.....so familiar but I can't figure out who it's from.

I started to think then an image of people that I some how feel the need to protect came into view.

Then the kids blurred out and I could only see a young women that seemed to be the mother of them.

Soon enough I saw her cup my cheeks but my vision was blurring I could only see blackness a against the colorful silhouette.

Then the voice said I needed to wake up....but for what, as I started to think again....I decided to move a little but I couldn't.....wait....

That's right I'm hanging upside down.....as I continue to think I could hear fire and the rushing noise of plant growth the smell was mixed with fire and wild life.

Wait.....MY SIBLINGS!

3rd pov

The male that was hanging upside down shot his eyes open he struggled to move his left arm forward then the palm of his hand started to glow a goldish reddish color then he said in his head while closing his hand at a fast pace 'EXPLODING BLOOD ROSES' the blood that was on the strings turned into red roses then they exploded it continued until it blocked the view of the demon.

Then the blood on the broken swords turned to red roses and increased the power of the forms the two siblings were using as they sliced the head off.

Soon the male fell to the ground passing out, Tanjiro and Nezuko made their way to him holding him as they laid on the ground tired then they heard the demon talk again and create a dome of Red springs around them coming to cut them.

Hope you guys like this!