The person who was driving the other car came out with a bang and yanked the door open of her car. The very next moment, her lifeless body fell into that person's arms as neither she had the seatbelt on nor she had the energy to stay straight or support her own body.

Atharva's eyes met her pale face and it felt as if his breath was knocked out of his lungs.

"Ayla? Baby?" He breathed out, lifting her completely in his arms like anyone does to a small baby.

He lead her almost lifeless figure back to his car where he met with Rishi and Tarun's shocked faces.

"Move away! Move out of the way! She needs to lie down. Open the bloody doors and windows. The air needs to pass!" He shouted at the two, placing Ayla on the backseat, keeping her head on his lap.

"Baby, wake up please. Look, I am here. Your Atharva is here. Nothing has happened to you. You're strong right?" He cajoled her, but there was no response from her side.

"Give me water. Where is that goddamn bottle?" He yelled trying to find the bottle of water that Ayla never forgets to give him every morning just so he is thirsty while driving.

"Here." Rishi calmly forwarded towards him who snatched it in an instant.

He sprinkled some of it continuously on her face and finally she opened her eyes, barely able to see anything.

There was haze clouding her vision and the only thing she wanted was to close them back, and fall into a deep slumber.

"Atharva?" She lazily asked, lump formed in her throat.

"Yes baby?" He tried to calm her down.

"T-They-" She tried to say, but nothing came out of her mouth more than this.

"I know baby. I know. They will pay for everything they did." He rubbed her cheeks and she tried to sit in his lap but was difficult due to no energy left.

He helped her in the process such that now she had her smal frame in his lap, upper body buried against his hard chest, feeling the comfort, the feel of someone who is her own.

"Let's get you home now, hmm? Doctor will check you as soon as we'll reach. Everything will be perfectly fine." He soothed her down and she merely nodded in return yet he understood.

"Tarun, you take her home right now. I'll come as soon as I'll be free with them by showing their places." Atharva gritted out to Tarun who nodded in agreement.

"No!" Ayla almost yelled, holding Atharva even tighter.

"She needs you Atharva. We'll handle everything." Rishi slightly nodded, knowing how much Ayla required his presence.

For everyone who was close to Atharva, Ayla was no less than their sister who they had pledged to save whenever needed and protect her from everything bad.

"Trust us bhai." Tarun too joined.

"Of course. I believe you." Atharva nodded back in understanding and the two began the rest of the journey with the car Ayla had come till here.

"I love you baby. I love you so much. And you've made me so proud by showing how strong my wife is." He breathed out, as he kissed her tears away who lazily smiled, again burying herself in his chest. The single place she was feeling comfort in after the horrendous truths she learned today.