𝐸𝑝𝑖𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒

Two year later...

"No. Not at all. I am not talking to you no matter what." Ishani declared pouting with her pink lips.

Her lips were jutted out and her now chubby cheeks made her looks ten times cuter.

"Baby, please. I am sorry." Armaan said touching her now chubby cheeks.

"No Armaan. How can you even say that I've gotten fat that too when it's all your fault?" Ishani huffed, hitting his chest lightly.

"My fault? You are always the one saying 'Maan faster. Please Maan.' And now you're blaming me." Armaan mimicked her.

This caused Ishani to blush profusely, hiding her face in her long hair.

"You're so bad." Ishani said.

Pregnant Ishani always took a toll on Armaan. Being at the 4 month of pregnancy, Ishani's mood swings, cravings and behaviour was getting worse. But Armaan was always trying his best to make his wife happy.

They were currently in Armaan's office with Ishani sitting on his lap like always. A little baby bump was visible from her choice of clothes and Armaan was more than happy.

The night when they confronted each other clearing the misunderstandings and took the first step that night, life had been amazing for them.

"Baby, what I meant was that you should buy new clothes. Maternity ones as you'll be more comfortable in them. We don't want you feel uncomfortable do we?" Armaan said softly.

"Yes!" Ishani squealed in excitement. Another one of her mood swings as always.

"How's my princess inside there?" Armaan asked roaming his hand over Ishani's 4 month baby bump.

"How do you know it's a girl? It could be a boy." Ishani reasoned.

"Nope. I know it's a girl. I always wanted a princess and I am sure God has given me." Armaan said proudly.

"And the answer to your question is that she's not fine. She wants some ice-cream." Ishani replied eyes twinkling in excitement.

"She does? But she didn't even consider telling her father." Armaan reasoned.

"But she did tell her Mom na. Now come on, I want you to buy me some ice-cream." Ishani said pulling his hands.

"Careful Ishani." He said concerned and got up from the chair.

"You are seriously coming with me?" Ishani was shocked.

He nodded his head in affirmative.

"But you have your meeting right? I don't want to ruin your work." Ishani said concerned.

"Nothing is more important to me than fulfilling my wife's demand. I'll schedule another meeting with today's client. It's not even that important." Armaan replied smiling at her.

"You're the best!" Ishani said jumping lightly.

Armaan raised his eyebrows at her.

"Sorry. I promise I won't do it again." Ishani murmured lowering her head.

"You already said that multiple times. I really need to do what I told you earlier." Armaan said crossing his arms.

Ishani being the bubbly and chirpy soul, always forget that she's pregnant. The way she acts, walks and jumps around, no can tell she's pregnant. And Armaan being himself told her if she did it again, he would start carrying her the whole time of pregnancy. But Ishani still didn't recovered being herself.