𖧷

"Scooby-doo, just drop me at the mall. Or even better come with me." Zara said coming in front of Hredhaan who was busy typing on his laptop.

"I am busy doofus. Ask someone else." He responded taking a glance at her.

"But Vedu and Karan have already went to the office because of his pressure." She frowned.

"Take him then. He must be about to leave for office." Hredhaan said.

"Are you insane? I would never do that." She scoffed.

"Richie Rich will keep glaring at me the whole day and I will atleast have to hear 2-3 lectures from him." She continued with a pout.

"You dumbo. You're going to live with him under the same roof for the rest of your life and here you're worried about spending half n hour in the same car." Hredhaan reasoned making her pout increase even more.

"B-But-" She stuttered when a voice stopped her.

"Hredhaan, come to the office after completing this presentation." It was none other than Zayan Oberoi's deep, husky voice.

Zara still hadn't met his eyes since the incident which took place a couple of weeks back.

She's his fiance for God's sake and she couldn't believe this.

"Sure bro." He agreed.

"Alright then." Saying this he passed them, towards the entrance of mansion.

"Bro!" Hredhaan's voice stopped him before going any further.

"Hmm?" Came Zayan's impatient reply.

"Bro, just drop Zara to the mall. She won't go alone and I am busy right now." He responded making Zara's eyes go wide.

"Scooby-doo." She whisper hissed at her bestfriend.

"Surely I will when Zara will say this herself." Zayan smirked and Zara felt as if the floor beneath her had slipped.

She looked at Hredhaan pleadingly who shrugged, going back to working on his laptop.

"B-Bro-" She stuttered looking at him and as soon as she noticed her expression, realization hit her hard about what she just said.

His jaw was clenched, looking at her with a glare.

"Z-Zayan, please take me to the mall?" She requested looking at him with her beautiful, doe eyes.

"Sure Z-Zara." He mimicked and without wasting and moment, he made his way outside the mansion.

"He will seriously leave you behind if you don't go right now." Hredhaan voiced out looking at a frozen Zara who was looking at Zayan's retreating figure.

And that's when Zara ran out of mansion in full speed knowing what Hredhaan said was absolutely possible.

Outside, Zayan was standing on the support of his car with his muscular arms crossed in front of his chest, his heated gaze settled on Zara.

She stood in front of him, her gaze lowered as she couldn't gain the courage to look into his charcoal black eyes directly.

"Zara." He said huskily, lifting her cheek up.

She felt as if her breathing had stuck. Their faces were not more than in a gap of two inches. She could clearly smell his expensive cologne making her heartbeat increase. It was heavenly.

He was looking so handsome in his black suit with white shirt underneath, that matched his charcoal black eyes and hair. The 5 o'clock shadow on his chiseled jaw was enhancing his arrogance even more.