𖣔

Dragging Kiaan the whole way from inside of the hall to his car in the parking lot, Natasha released a long breath after the difficult task seeing their size differences.

"Idiot." Natasha huffed.

"I know." Kiaan responded.

"Stupid." Natasha exclaimed.

"I know." Kiaan replied.

"Piece of-" Natasha was about to shower another compliment on Kiaan when he stopped her.

"Don't. You shouldn't say these things to your fiance." Kiaan said and Natasha whined in return.

"Kiaan you have gone insane. Do you even what you have agreed about? Our wedding. Marriage, which both of us completely despise and can't trust anyone for." Natasha said with a known look.

"You want to know why I did that?" Kiaan asked with raised eyebrows.

"Of course." Natasha huffed, widening her eyes at his weird question. Of course she wanted to know the reason behind what all he' said back there.

"Come with me, I'll explain you everything." Kiaan said gesturing to his car.

"But what about the reception? And Mom and Dad?" Natasha said with a worried look.

"Just message your Mom and Dad. And I know you have no interest in the reception." Kiaan said with a known look.

Without wasting any second, Natasha ran to the direction of his car, making herself comfortable on the passenger seat of his car and Kiaan again took the driver's.

They had now been driving for what seemed like 30 minutes. Natasha's mind was haze so as to why Kiaan did all of this back there. Moments ago they were normal as ever and now they are each other's fiance with their parents preparing things simultaneously. Why did she have to take Kiaan's name?

"Where are you taking me Kiaan?" Natasha finally asked.

"You'll get to know soon." Came his short reply.

Another couple of minutes later they reached a place which was all the way above of mountains. The place where Natasha and Kiaan always come to take a break from their hectic lives and spend time together, all alone without any worries. Where they would keep gazing at the beautiful sight of Delhi in front of them straight from the top.

"Oh, I so love it." Natasha exclaimed happily.

She reached for the knot of her heavy ethnic skirt only to untie it and stilled as a hand came in contact with hers.

"What the hell are you doing Nat?" Kiaan asked with a hard look.

"I am just removing my skirt. It's very heavy and I can't handle it anymore and the best part is I still have my leggings on." Natasha replied chuckling at the end.

Kiaan only nodded a little and exited the car making his way towards the bonnet of his car and settled himself on top of it with no difficulty. As Natasha made her way towards the same direction, Kiaan made no attempt to hide his laugh at Natasha's look. After all she was looking like a princess from the upper half with the sophisticated makeup, a beautiful hairstyle and an exquisite small blouse on her chest. Whereas from the lower portion, she was just in her black tights on her slender legs, heels long lost forgotten and looking casual as ever.

"I'll beat you." Natasha warned knowing the reason of his laugh.

"As if." Kiaan scoffed.

It now made Kiaan laugh even more as Natasha tried to settle herself on the empty place beside Kiaan. She was just a 5'4 lady with the attitude and confidence even more than the Eiffel Tower. She forwarded both of her arms to Kiaan just like a babies do when they want to be picked up. Kiaan chuckled and picked her easily with his strong arms, placing her on his left side.