10.

Hoseok was starting to get distant from Yoongi. Almost everytime he got near the older, he got a weird heavy feeling in his chest and his eyes sometimes clouded with tears. He didnt like the feeling. He didnt understand it. However, he only ever got that feeling around Yoongi. He didnt like what it did to him, so he couldnt help but avoid the older.

When lunch time came, Jimin led Hoseok over to their table. However, unlike staying as he would normally do, he made an excuse.

"I'm not that hungry, guys. I'm gonna go do some studying, ok?" He said, grabbing his bag and slinging it over his shoulder.

"Are you sure-? you didnt eat breakfast either. What's going on?" Namjoon asked, showing his concern for Hoseok.

"Nothing nothing just dont really have an appetite today." Hoseok answered, giving a smile. "I'll see you guys later, yea?"

They all nodded and waved, letting Hoseok go without any problems.

"Its a bit worrying that he won't eat." Yoongi muttered, only saying the truth.

"It is...but it's nice to know I'm not the only one worrying." Namjoon said, looking at Yoongi.

The older boy just shrugged and kept his head down. He picked at his food, suddenly not having much of an appetite either. Lunch went by rather slowly without Hoseok's positive energy to bring life to the table. When the bell rang, they all went their separate ways.

Jungkook had a free period with Hoseok, so he met up at his usual spot and Hoseok was there waiting for him. "Hey, hyung. You doing ok?"

"Yea, I'm fine. Dont worry, Kook." he assured the younger, ruffling Jungkook's hair a little.

"Yoongi hyung and Namjoon hyung are worried about you. And I'm pretty sure the others are too. they just wont say anything." Jungkook confessed.

"Are they? They have no need to be. Come on, it's just been barely a day. There a plenty of people who skip meals once in a while." Hoseok pointed out.

Jungkook nodded and shrugged. "I guess but still...you're not the type to do that. Breakfast is normally your favourite time of the day. Dont think we havent noticed that." Jungkook pointed out.

"Ah, well dont worry. Just not hungry today. I'll eat dinner, yea? Would that ease your worries?" Hoseok asked hopefully.

Jungkook thought for a minute before nodding. "Yea, I guess so. But dont think the others will be so easily convinced that you're ok if you just eat dinner."

"I know. The others are stubborn. But dont worry I really am ok. Remember, no negative feelings for me."

"Thats not true. You just cant feel pain. Emotional and physical. That doesnt mean you cant experience guilt or discomfort or worry." Jungkook pointed out

"Ah, I guess you're right. But I'm not feeling any of those things, Kook. I promise." Hoseok assured him.

Jungkook pouted and stared at the older for a little while longer before just sighing and nodding. "Fine. whatever you say. I believe you, hyung."

"Thank you, kookie. Come on, what do you wanna do today?" He asked, smiling at the younger.

"Mmm, i wanna go outside. Its nice out today." Jungkook said.

Hoseok nodded and the two spent their time outside. They just talked and acted idiotic as normal. Hoseok felt relived to that he was able to feel comfortable and excited again, as whenever he was around Yoongi he felt a bit of discomfort. He knew it was because of the weird feeling he had gotten from the older before. He didnt want to keep avoiding Yoongi, but he was scared of that heavy feeling.

Once the bell rang again, the two parted and went to their respective classes.