34.

The next day Hoseok walked into History class and saw an empty seat where Joluen typically sat. when he got into his seat he turned to Yuri.

"wheres Joluen?"

"He got expelled. at least that's what I heard. it's a shame. he was close to graduating too. he was gonna get his degree in the medical field." Yuri explained.

"Oh really-?"

"did you report him?" Yuri asked, turning to face Hoseok fully.

"well- I-"

"good for you if you did. he was an asshole. 24 fuckings years old and he acts like hes 14." Yuri said, scoffing and rolling her eyes. "hes a man-child who didnt even deserve that certification if he was going to use his abilities to hurt people. it would be a great medical tool, but not if he wants to use it in a bad way."

Hoseok eased up at that answer, smiling a little and nodding. "yea, it would be pretty bad."

Doyoung soon skipped into the classroom and sat down in his seat. "Wheres Joluen? did that bastard finally get expelled?"

"That's what I heard." Yuri answered.

"fucking finally!!"

"Language, Kim." The teacher warned.

"Oh- sorry-" doyoung said, covering his mouth.

Yuri and Hoseok both laughed, but they soon tuned in to the actual lesson. when the class was over, Hoseok met with Jungkook as he typically did every afternoon.

"Did you hear? Joleun got expelled!" Jungkook said, bouncing up and down with happiness.

"Yea, I heard. I'm glad he got what he deserved." Hoseok answered as he walked with the younger outside. 

"Oh, how did the doctors go with Yoongi hyung?" jungkook asked, sitting in the soft grass.

"it went pretty well, actually. the doctor did a pretty good job at explaining the entire situation. it's not as bad as we thought it was!" Hoseok explained.

"Ohhh yay! that's good. do you need to do any follow ups?"

"Yoongi needs to go in for a scan to check his aura properly and confirm the theory. but it's a high probability that what the doctor said was spot on. i mean, it sounds right anyway." hoseok said, explaining the rest of the situation and what the doctor said completly.

"Ah, that makes a lot of sense!" Jungkook said after Hoseok had explained the entirety of it.

"Yea, but let's not think about it for now. tell me about you and Jimin. I've noticed the way you look at him~" Hoseok teased.

Jungkook blushed at the sudden subject change and looked down at his hands.

the two continued with their conversation for a while, Hoseok constantly teasing Jungkook and Jungkook going back at him about Yoongi. soon, their free period was over and they moved on to their next period class.

everything from there was pretty normal. in another week or so, yoongi got his scan. and a week after that he got the results back. just as Hoseok said, their doctor got the situation spot on without any mistakes. they were free to continue talking to each other and they didnt need to worry about anything seriously wrong happening between them. it was a happy ending. Hoseok and Yoongi were safe. all their friends were safe.

[THE END]

Thank you all for reading! I really appreciate the love this book has gotten. it's been a pleasure to write it for all of you and I like how it turned out overall! if you dont mind, maybe check out some of my other stuff, specifically Shapes and the sequel to it: Yellow Square. Ill be updating more stuff as well so maybe if you havent already, you might wanna give a follow and be on the lookout for that. thanks for reading and have a nice day my lovelies.