17.

Yoongi was sitting on a bench outside as he, Jungkook and Namjoon had their ice cream.

"You ok, hyung?" Jungkook asked, leaning onto his shoulder.

Yoongi smiled a little and nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine no worries." Yoongi assured.

He did feel a lot better after spending time with Namjoon and Jungkook. The two were fun to be around.

"How can you eat that?" Namjoon asked Jungkook who was happily enjoying a mint chocolate chip ice cream.

"Its good. One of my favourite flavours." He said with a smile. "You're just a hater."

"Anyone who likes mint chocolate is crazy." Namjoon said

"Guess I'm crazy then." Jungkook said, happily licking the ice cream.

"I dont mind mint chocolate." Yoongi said. "Its not my first choice but i like it."

"You two are nuts."

"Maybe you're the crazy one." Jungkook said, giggling a little.

"Nah, its definitely you two." Namjoon said.

They continued eating their ice cream making occasional conversation here and there. And finally the topic of Hoseok and Yoongi's relationship came up.

"What's going on with you two?" Jungkook asked with a small pout.

"Yea, you two haven't spoken for like two weeks now." Namjoon points out, showing a clear concern

"He decided to avoid me for a reason he doesnt even understand. He doesnt get how upsetting it was for me that he didnt want to be around me." Yoongi explained vaguely

"Of course he doesn't understand, he cant feel sadness. How would you expect him to get that feeling?" Jungkook asked.

"I dont expect him to get it. It's just upsetting that he cant see how he hurt me with that. I thought we would get along. Believe it or not, I like Hoseok a lot..." yoongi confessed quietly, keeping his head down and playing with his hands.

"Do you like like him-?" Jungkook asked curiously.

"I dont know..."

"Maybe you do. Maybe that's why it hurts so much that hes been avoiding you." Namjoon offered.

Yoongi simply shrugged and picked his head up from its gaze on the ground. "Maybe. I dont want to think too much about it."

"Are you gonna sleep in your dorm tonight?" Jungkook asked.

"Maybe. I'll think about it. I dont want to talk to Hoseok right now but I feel bad for taking over Tae's dorm. Mmm...I'll probably go back tonight and just avoid talking to him." Yoongi finally decided.

"What if he wants to apologize?" Jungkook asked.

"Why would he apologize? He cant even feel remorse for what he did. An apology wouldn't be genuine." Yoongi pointed out

Jungkook simply nodded, finishing his ice cream cone and throwing the napkin he was holding away.

"Do you think he'll ever be able to feel sadness or guilt?" Namjoon asked.

"What is this? 20 questions?" Yoongi said with a small pout. "I dont know. Probably not. He was born that way. Hes like the living embodiment of the sun. His smile never burns out. I dont think he'll ever experience sadness." Yoongi gave his opinion on the matter.

"Maybe...but who knows?" Namjoon said.

Yoongi simply nodded and there was silence all around for a minute. No one had anything else to say on the matter. Yoongi looked a bit upset and neither Namjoon or Jungkook wanted to add to the negative feeling. Soon Namjoon finished his cone as well and threw the wrapping and napkin away. "You two ready to go?" He asked

Yoongi and Jungkook both nodded, standing from their seats at the bench. They headed for Yoongi's car and left the ice cream shop, heading back to their college campus.