Seven.

A/N phew! That last chapter yeah ? 😛😛 Picture of Wren at the top, just to remind you what she looks like hehehe.

The week flew by for Wren, karate practice and hanging out with her new friends, Friday rolled around fast and after passing her driving exam for her license , Wren was jamming along to the radio as her, Johnny and her mom drove over to LaRusso auto. "I don't understand why you have to buy a car from this dickhead, there's plenty of other great car dealerships in the area..." Johnny grumbled, hands tightening on the wheel as he pulled into the parking lot.

"I promised Robby, plus isn't your car from Mr. LaRusso?" Wren questioned, leaning up to look at her god father from the back seat. He made a face and sighed, " You're too smart for your own good, you know that?" he looked at her after he parked the car. "I don't think I'll be very welcome, so I will just meet you guys back at the apartment, I have a few things to do at the dojo anyway." Of course Johnny was making excuses not to see Robby, and normally Wren would argue with him, but she was too excited to see her best friend and pick out her car. "Maybe I will get a challenger like you, and we can match," Wren looked at her mother with a grin.

"Oh, I think not," Ali began, "I was thinking more like a standard Nissan or a Kia, this is your first car," Ali insisted. She got out of the car, pulling the seat up and letting Wren out. "We will see you later Johnny," Ali closed the door. "Are you sureeeee you don't want to come in with us?" Wren asked him, puppy dog eyes turned up to 100.

Johnny sighed, "not a good idea, just send me photos of what you're looking at," he insisted. Wren nodded, trying to hide her disappointed, saying goodbye to Johnny and following her mother inside.

They were greeted at the door by a well dressed man with dark hair and tan skin and Ali immediately grinned, as the man greeted her with surprise, "Nice to see you too, Daniel," she gave him a hug. "This is my daughter, Wren," she introduced her daughter and Wren put her hand out to shake Daniel's.

"That's quite the hand shake you have there!" He exclaimed with a laugh. How was this dude Sam's dad? He was so nice. "It's that karate grip of death," came Robby's voice from behind Daniel.

Wren laughed, tackling the boy with a hug. " I remembered my keychain today too," she informed Robby once she pulled away. "Wait, did you say karate?" Daniel questioned, "And you haven't invited her to come train with us at Miyagi- do?"

"Robby did, I just haven't been by yet," Wren admitted. "I'm actually taking classes at Cobra Kai..."

Daniels face got serious, looking at Ali, "Really?" he questioned, looking at her and Ali held her hands up in surrender, "You know Johnny is her god father, Daniel," Ali stated.

"It's okay, Mr. LaRusso, Wren is different," Robby insisted and Daniel gave a small smile, but Wren could see how his whole demeanor changed, and now she could see how Samantha was just like him.

"Well you are in good hands with Robby, that much I can guarantee, let me know when we're ready for paperwork," he winked before walking away.

Wren looked at her mother with a 'men and their stupid testosterone ' look and Ali chuckled, "You enjoy that glimpse into my high school days?" she whispered to her daughter who shook her head, snickering quietly so Robby wouldn't hear them as he tapped on the iPad to get some options pulled up.

"Okay, so I started a list based on some specifications we have seen a lot with first time car owners, basic things like nice stereo, most people like to avoid black, red or white cars, some safety features that we find are important," Wren raised a brow, tilting her head in confusion as Robby spoke, "Why not those car colors?" she questioned.