Ninenteen.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY WREN!" her friend group chorused as they stood outside of the high school.

Wren grinned as she walked up with Hawk, her friends grabbing her in a big group hug. She giggled from somewhere among the mass of bodies.

"Thank you guys!" she sighed happily, looking around at everybody.

"Are you excited for your party tomorrow?" Tory questioned, wriggling her brows as they started in to school.

"I was kind of nervous, but I think it'll be a lot of fun, I can't believe you guys rented out a whole club for me, how did you even swing that?"

"My dad may have pulled a few strings," Aisha smiled proudly, bumping Wrens shoulder with her own. "It's going to be the party of the year!"

"Psh, until we get to my birthday," Tory teased.

The girls split off and Wren made her way to her locker, smiling as she saw Robby, Sam, Demetri and Cora waiting for her, her locker door fully decorated.

"Surprise! Happy Birthday!" Robby exclaimed, hugging the girl.

"You guys, this looks so nice," Wren made a little pouty face. She hadn't had friends like this back in Colorado, and all the attention and love was making her a bit emotional.

"We got you a cheesy present, open open," Cora shoved the bag in Wren's hands and she laughed, reaching into the bag to pull out a small box. She opened the box to reveal a dark green woven bracelet, a dark brown leather piece of material cut into a bonsai tree in the middle, two small beads at the end of the bracelet secured the easy clip clasp.

"You guys, this is so nice," Wren said, taking the bracelet out of the box and handed it to Robby so he could open it and put it on her wrist. "It's not cheesy, Cora," she insisted.

"Oh yes it is," Cora gave her a wicked grin and the group held their wrists up to show they all had matching bracelets. "Now you're officially unofficially a Miyagido too."

"Mister Miyagis little trees," Robby said with a soft smile, thinking about the story Mr.Larusso had told him about.

Wren gave a laugh, looking at the bracelet again, "Well I love it, we're a beautiful bonsai forest," she stated happily.

"What did your boyfriend get you?" Cora questioned curiously.

"I don't know, he said it's a surprise, remember ?" Wren reminded her friend.

"That's code for nothing and he couldn't figure out something," Demetri commented, half joking.

Wren gave him a look as she opened her locker, putting the gift bag inside. "No, he said it's already sorted, whatever that means."

"Buying time," Robby quipped.

"Times up!" Cora exclaimed, laughing.

"You guys are awful, truly," Sam giggled. "I am sure whatever it is, it's lovely, Wren," she informed her friend with a soft smile.

—-

The rest of the day flew by for Wren, and at lunch time her friends all insisted she open her presents, even though she had tried to make them wait to give them to her after school.

"You guys are too much, this is all a lot, and you're throwing me a party," she tried to reason. Aisha had gotten her a rather large starbucks gift card and a custom cobra kai starbucks cup, Tory and Miguel had gotten her a super cute charging station that would hold and charge her iphone and her air pods at the same time, and a extra long charging cord. Doug had gotten her the "unofficial harry potter cookbook" and a slytherin mug for when she drank tea at home, and Hawk, even though he had a surprise in store for the next weekend, had gotten her a charm bracelet and had already added a little hawk charm to it, and a little cobra charm.