Twenty-three.

A/n oops I'll be introducing another new character this chapter. She's pictured above (Anya Taylor-Joy) and her name is Ava Victoria Jensen.

—-

Wren was one of the first ones into the dojo that afternoon and one of the last ones to leave. She was still punching away at the standing bag in the back, pretending it was Cora's face. She was still so annoyed with the girl and the way she had acted during free period, but she also really wanted to train up before the tournament toward the end of the month. Her high ponytailed swayed as she spun around, slamming the bag with a round house before hitting it with another set of quick jabs, her music blaring in her ears from her air pods.

Wren whipped around as she felt a hand on her shoulder, immediately relaxing her hands when she saw Hawk standing there with his hands up in surrender. She pulled one headphone out, giving him a grin, "Sorry babe, should've realized I couldn't hear you," she told him.

"Are you staying much longer?" he questioned, and Wren realized he was still dressed in his gi. "You wanna spar?"

She pulled her other ear bud out, taking a few steps over to the piled up mats and putting them away in their case, throwing them into her duffel bag. "Yeah, but don't be mad when I kick your ass," she smirked at him, tightening her ponytail as she took her spot on the mat across from him.

"Oh princess, you can try," he replied back, getting into stance.

They bowed to each other and Hawk immediately went for the offensive, Wren blocking each of his moves easily. "Too predictable," she insisted, getting a quick punch to his chest. "Point!" she called out with a cheeky grin, and they reset back on the mat.

"Lucky shot," Hawk replied with a grumble, and they bowed to each other again. He was more careful on his moves this time though, and caught Wren with a kick. "Point," he stated smugly, getting back into place.

"I let you have that," she tried to insist, bowing again, Wren went on the offense, but Hawk blocked her with ease, flipping over her back, and swiping her feet out from under her, landing a quick punch to her chest. "Point," he stated again, reaching his hand down to help her up.

Wren narrowed her eyes, taking his hand and getting up, getting back into her position, bowing to each other once more. Wren blocked Hawk's next moves, swiping his legs out from under him just as he had done to her, giving a light tap to his chest with her fist. "Point," she stated cheekily.

Hawk grabbed her wrist, pulling her down on top of him, rolling them over so he could pin her to the mat, "let's call it a tie," he muttered, leaning down to kiss her. She kissed him back, giggling, "only because you know I was going to win," she insisted. Hawk propped himself up on his knees, reaching for Wren's wrists, he pinned her arms over her head. "Is that so?" he questioned, "And what if I won?"

"What's my prize, Princess?"

Wren wrapped her legs around Hawk's waist, rolling them over quickly, surprise on the boys face. Wren smirked, leaning down to kiss the boy, her hands reaching to undo his black belt, running her hands along his chest. "What's my prize?" she questioned teasingly. He smirked, reaching a hand between them, slipping a hand into her pants, rubbing circles against her entrance through her panties. Wren gasped, trying to steady herself on her knees.

"You know... we haven't done it in the dojo yet," he rolled them over again, leaning down to capture her lips in a kiss. She arched up into his touch, a small moan leaving her lips.

"Would you like that?" Hawk questioned, pulling her panties to the side, his finger tracing slow circles at her entrance, smirking as she gasped at his touch, tugging her bottom lip between her teeth as he slipped a finger inside of her.