Twenty-five.

"What you see before you," Aisha began, her camera panning along her friends, Hawk and Miguel were throwing up rock n' roll signs, Tori and Wren were sticking their tongues out and a mix of waving and funny poses came from the whole group. "Is the seven most badass members of Cobra Kai!"

"COBRA KAI!" the group chanted behind her.

"We are ready to kick ass and take home trophies at All Valley at the end of the month," Aisha smirked at the camera. Wren popped her head in, "No mercy mothafu-" she started to sing but Hawk pulled her away covering her mouth, the group laughing as the video cut off.

Cora rolled her eyes, tapping the video once so it would pause and not play again, turning her phone to her friends where they all sat in different spots in her house, "did you guys see this?" she questioned.

Demetri shrugged, "nothing surprises me anymore, especially not with cobra Kai," he stated.

Robby, distracted with his phone, gave a little "mhm," a small sigh leaving his mouth.

"What are you doing?" Cora tried to lean forward and yank the phone from Robby, but he moved it out of her way before her fingers could touch it. "Mind your business," he looked up at her, brow furrowed.

"He's trying to text this apology text to Sam," Demetri informed her and Robby through a pillow at him.

"Come on, not this again, she literally lives down the road just go talk to her," Cora insisted.

"I tried, she doesn't want to talk to me," Robby insisted and Cora was the one who sighed this time.

"Then she's a bitch, time to move on." Cora scoffed.

"You know we're all still on the same karate team," Demetri insisted.

"I might quit Miyagi-do," Robby informed them.

"You can't!" Cora and Demetri chorused.

Robby grabbed another pillow, hugging it to his chest, "I'll think about it."
——-

Tory cheered as Wren caught the French fry in her mouth, throwing one across the table at Hawk, laughing when it hit him in the nose. "Good job buddy," she joked, laughing as Hawk threw the fry back at her.

"I think we should do something nice for sensei," Miguel spoke up as he chewed on his sandwich, "Like a thank you for selecting us."

"Do you ever get tired of being such a kiss ass to my god father?" Wren teased and Miguel stuck his tongue out at her. "No, but it's actually a really nice idea," Wren insisted, dragging a French fry through the ketchup and popping it in her mouth.

"Alright, El serpiente, what did you have in mind?" Hawk asked, putting his arm around Wren's shoulders, waving the waitress over so she could get them their checks.

"I don't know, we're all done eating, let's go walk around the mall and see what we can find."

—-

By the time the seven of them were done, they had come up with various gifts to combine into one gift basket for their sensei.

"Alright, i'll take all this home and make it look pretty and then we can give it to sensei after class next week?" Aisha looked around at the rest of the group, who nodded in unison.

"I can't believe that in three weeks we'll be at the All Valley..." Tory said in disbelief.

"Yeah and i'm gonna be the champ," Hawk stated, making muscles. Wren rolled her eyes, "Going to have to get to the rest of us, babe," she teased.

"I know how to distract you," Hawk gave his girlfriend a wink as he grabbed her hand as they all started to walk out to their cars.

"Care to come over and remind me?" she questioned, raising her brow.

"Ugh you guys, my ears," Aisha made a face and Wren stuck her tongue out. "We should be planning our victory party, I think enough time has passed that my parents will let me have a house party again."

"Victory party?" Doug questioned. "We haven't even won yet."

Miguel gave Doug a look, "One of us is going to win. Obviously, it'll be me, defending my title and all..."

Tory shoved Miguel playfully, "Like Wren said, you boys are gonna have to get through us, and Aisha, Wren and I have been kicking ass and taking names all season!"

"Yeah!" the other two girls chorused.

"This is gonna be an absolute rager," Hawk exclaimed excitedly.

"You know what, maybe I need to actually make sure my parents are cool with me throwing another party..." Aisha hummed as they walked out into the parking lot.

The group started to laugh, all saying their goodbyes as they split off to their cars.

A/N: sorry guys I know it's been a little boring, just a few fillers until the all valley tournament. who do you think should win????