𝐈𝐈 - 𝐨𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐫

𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐘; 𝐑𝐀𝐘

┌─────────────────┐

┌─────────────────┐

-ˋˏ " I tried to speak, but my throat was aching. " ˎˊ-

└─────────────────┘

.ೃ࿐.✰

"It's your fault, y/n."

"you caused this, we all could've escaped together."

"I'm dead, and it's your fault."

Three children floated around me in a constant circle, staring at me each with a red flower piercing their hearts, just like Conny.

"I don't- I don't know who you are, I'm... I'm sorry." I choked on my words, feeling hazy. they felt so familiar, yet so unknown.

they all frowned, looking extremely upset and disappointed. 

"you must remember is, it's important." one of them cried out, pleading.

"I- I don't know-how, who are you?" I asked, genuinely not having a clue who they were. one looked to be about 11, she had two low brunette pigtails along with bangs. another looked to be about 8, she had puffy, curly black hair that was tucked behind her ears. she had a tight grip on a faded-purple stuffed bear. the other was a boy who looked to be 14 as well, but my gut told me that he was actually 10. he had short light blue hair and a face covered with freckles. they seemed so sad and lost.

before they could reply to my question, they all faded into the darkness, into nothingness. I was now completely alone in this dark room that appeared to go on forever.