𝐕𝐈𝐈 - 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐚

𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐘; 𝐑𝐀𝐘

┌─────────────────┐

┌─────────────────┐

-ˋˏ " " ˎˊ-

└─────────────────┘

.ೃ.

"so," the ginger girl came to a halt. "how'd the plan with the ropes go? was there any progress on the source of information?"

I held my breath, should I tell her? or will Norman?

"actually..."

Norman, than.

surprisingly, the albino was interrupted by Ray.
"oh, that." he exhaled sharply, "it's me. I'm mom's informant."

Emma tilted her head, blinking at the boy.
"IT WAS YOU?"

I just watched. knowing me, I'd probably just make the situation worse.
the girl ran her fingers through her orange hair out of stress. "sorry for that reaction, but I don't quite understand."

the blue-eyed boy raised his hand swiftly, practically begging to be of assistance. "yes! let me explain!"

I raised my fingers to my lips, letting a quiet giggle escape.

. . .

"...so you're the traitor, but not our enemy."
Emma has finally caught on after Norman gratefully explaining.
she continued, "you were acting as moms subordinate all this time for our sake?"

Ray hummed a yes, "mhm. the truth is, I was going to tell you everything as soon as you got back from the gate." a sigh fled his mouth, "but you idiots left little bunny behind, saying you wanted to escape with everyone, and other unexpected things."