Chapter 5

Your POV

~Next morning~

I wake up from the sound of the bird chirping, I get out of my bed and begin to stretch myself. I grab the towel,(f/c) shirt and head to the bathroom. After a good 10 minutes bath, I exited and grab my black pants and put it on. I head to the kitchen as I had my phone with me while searching on the internet for breakfast to cook. "Pancakes sounds nice, it looks fluffy." I said to myself as I look at the picture of pancakes. I grab the ingredients and begin to make it. After mixing the ingredients, I pour the batter on the pan and wait for it to cook. After making a few of it, I grab my breakfast and I used my power to make myself coffee. The mug fly from the kitchen and slowly landed on the dining table.

I switch on the television and watch some varieties show. As I was eating, I suddenly remember something. "Ahh yes, I need to report to my leader about ghouls." I said as I finished up my breakfast and used my power to wash the dishes. I grab my coffee as I walk towards the television and I rub the crystal ball. While waiting for my leader to answer my call, I take a sip of my coffee and I slightly widen my eyes. "Wow...the coffee taste nice even though I'm the one making it." I said as I chuckled and my leader answered the call. "Ah (y/n), what's the purpose of you calling me?" my leader asked. "To talk about the information that I wrote down while interviewing the ghoul that I've spared yesterday." I told my leader and he nod his head to tell me to continue.

I put down my coffee at the coffee table and I stretch my arm out and the notebook attract to my hand. I flipped the page and I read it out. "The weapon that they uses is called a kagune. There's four types of it and it's rinkaku,ukaku,koukaku and bikaku. Rinkaku is released at the back around the waist. Ukaku is released from the shoulder area. Koukaku is released below the shoulder blade. And lastly, Bikaku is released around the tail-bone. Then there's a rare case if both users has different kagune,married and had a child. The child will developed both kagune and they called it a Chimera." You looked at your leader and his taking down all the information that you told him. "Interesting creatures they are. Is there anything else?" He asked and I flipped to the next page. "Yeah there's a few I wrote down." I told him and I continue reading it. "The only food ghouls can consume is human flesh while the drinks are black coffee without sugar and lastly that I've asked is that if a ghoul cannibalise one of its kind, they began a Kakuja. They will have an abnormal kagune apart from their own kagune and their kagune typically takes an armor-like shape. That's all sir."

"Good work (y/n)." "Thank you,sir. There's one more information that I've forgotten to asked the ghoul." I told my leader. "And that will be?" "The ghouls feared the so-called CCG. I need to gather information about them." I told my leader. "I see, so the ghouls do have someone to fear. You are dismissed (y/n) and good work again." my leader said as he smiled. "Thank you again sir." I smiled back. "Oh by the way, how's the rest?" I asked. "They are doing great, I've been sending them out for mission." my leader replied and I nod my head. "I see, that's good to hear. Well then, bye sir and take care." I said and my leader nod and we both end the call. I look at the time and it's 10 a.m, I finished up my coffee and used my power to wash it as I walked towards my room, open up my wardrobe and take out a brown trench coat. I put on my coat while walking, grab my belongings and left the house.

I walk to Tokyo City and was thinking to go to Anteiku to try other menus. As I was walking, I then saw a lady surrounded by three mens and I stop walking. "Tch, can't believe there are still robbery or molesting till today. I've gotta save her. It reminds me of my past that I've protected a lady from getting robbed." I told myself and I run towards the men and stop as I leave a bit of distance from them. "What are you fucktards doing to her?" I said darkly and they turn around. "Stay out of this or you will regret it." one of them say and I clicked my tongue. "Regret what?" and they reveal their penknife from their pocket and I scoffed at them. "Heh, penknife huh? Bring it on." I said as I smirked and I crack my knuckles. They all charge towards me and I avoid all of them. I grab one of the men's arm and I used my knee to dislocate his right elbow, he scream in pain and the other two men's tried to stab me but I manage to flip backward. I run towards the men and I used my leg to side-kick one of the men and the remaining men trip himself backwards but I manage to grab his arm and I used my leg to dislocate his left knee. The men couldn't move an inch and I walk towards the lady.