Chapter 14

• Dedicated to Chris Evans (Captain America)

Ivey-Rose's POV

Soda and I arrived home with Rosie to a worried Steve, and. Confused Two-Bit.

"Oh god Ivey, I thought you died or something." Steve said sounding relieved. I smiled at him.

"No, just got in a fight with mrs Godzilla."I said walking into the house with Rosie.

"You did what?" Two-Bit laughed. I smiled and replied looking over at him.

"I got in a fight with an old lady because she thought I was 15 and ad a daughter." Two-Bit laughed again.

"That... is... gold." He said in between laughs, we all laughter along with him, Rosie joining in with her little baby giggles.

Once the laughter died down, everyone sat down on the couch and started to watch TV. About 15 minutes later, Ponyboy and Johnny walked in, they sat down on the floor in front of Soda and I. I had Rosie on my lap who had drifted off to sleep.

I don't know how Rosie could sleep, considering it was fairly loud in here, boy she must be pooped. I sighed and rested my head on Sodas shoulder, slowly falling asleep.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*

"Ivey, wake up, dinners ready." I heard Soda say as he shook me slightly. I smiled at him and stretched my arms before realizing, I was going to cook dinner tonight. Poop.

I walked into the dining area to see everyone including Dally. I looked over at Darry.

"I was going to make dinner tonight." I said smiling at him and sitting down.

"I know, Soda told me, he also said to everyone not to wake you up." He said smiling back and starting to eat.

"Jeez Soda, I don't have a mustache on my face or something do I?" I asked smiling up at him.

"No you don't, no need to worry." He said smiling back at me.

I smiled back at him and sat down and started to eat dinner.

After dinner we were all sat in the living room again, watching the TV. Soda, Darry, Dally, and Johnny were all on the sofa, while I was sitting at Soda's feet, Ponyboy was sitting against the wall and Two-Bit were layer out on the floor. No one was really watching the TV, we were all talking, about anything we could think of.

I looked over at the clock and see its 12:30am, how does time go fast? I looked around the room to see Ponyboy, Johnny, and dally asleep. I leaned back into the sofa and fell asleep.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

I woke up to banging on the door, I looked around the room to see everyone else still asleep, I sighed and got up and answered the door to see 3 police men.

"Hi." I said looking at them confused.

"Hi miss, is Dallas Winston, Steve Randle, and Sodapop Curtis here?" He asked.

What?

"Uh, yeah, why are you asking?"

"That's confidential." He said pushing past me and entering the living room.

I walked in behind them to see all the guys looking at the 3 officers.

"Alright, can Steve, Sodapop, and Dalls come with us. They stood up confused. Dally handed Rosie to Two-Bit who took her out of the room.

The 3 officers walked over to them and handcuffed them.

"The 3 of you are under arrest for the kidnap of Ivey-Rose Davis." The one handcuffing Steve said. My eyes widened, what is this guy on?

"What did you just say?" I asked, still taking in what he just said.

"They're being arrested for the kidnap of you, don't worry your safe now." The guy said walking over to me.

"What are you talking about? They didn't kidnap me, they saved me, more than once, who even told you this shit?" I asked completely outraged.

"Your brother, Tyler."

That twat.

"Well can you please un-arrest them, because they are completely innocent?" I asked again.

"No kiss, they could be telling you to say this." He said as they started leading the boys out.

"No, you can't take them, I swear they haven't kidnapped me, I swear on my life!" I yelled, running after them.

"I'm sorry miss, we have to take them to the station for questioning." He said opening one of the cars doors and shoving Soda inside, and then Steve, who didn't duck Los enough and hit his head.

"Fine then I'll guess I'll just have to come as well." I said, folding my arms.

"Ok then." He said opening the front door for me. I rolled my eyes and opened up the back door and sat in the car next to Steve. Steve and Soda looked at me confused, I just shrugged and leaned back into the seat.

When we arrived I hopped out of the car, ignoring the officers calls, trying to get me to follow him. Instead I just barged straight past him and walked up to the front desk.

"Hi, could I please speak to the--" before I could finish my sentence I was cut off by a voice I absolutely despise.

"Oh, Ivey, you're safe! We thought you had been killed by those evil boys." She said before hugging me... My mother.

"Get off of me you whore" I screamed pushing her away.

She released me and stepped back, absolutely stunned, just like everyone else in the station. I glared at my 'mother' who I now shall call Maria, because she doesn't deserve to be my mother.

"Yeah that's right, I found my sister, I found her, she wasn't dead like you said, I was right, she was with the father, a 17 year old boy! 17!! I knew you cheated on dad and no one believed me! Not even my brother who was always there for me, or so I thought!

But you know what? since you kicked me out, I have been happier than I have ever been in my life. I have new brothers, 6 of them in fact, even one of them is more like my new father in a way, a sister, who won't ever know her own mother, and a boyfriend, who is better than any jerk you've tried to set me up with. So don't you dare take that away from me! Don't! Because if you do, and I come back, I won't be happy ever again." I said, tears were streaming down my face, but I didn't care, all I cared about was the gang, Rosie, and proving my family wrong.

Everyone as staring at me, I couldn't blame them, it's not everyday you see a young girl yelling at her mother about how much she loved being away from her.

"Miss, I'm gonna need to ask you to calm down." Said the lady behind the counter. I turned to face her.

"Don't you tell me what to do, I'll calm down when I like." I said.

I looked over at the door and saw the gang, except Steve, Dally, and Soda, who had still been taken in for questioning.

"And I can prove to you, all of you that I was not kidnapped, and that I was in fact kicked out of my house, by my father." I said before walking outside to take a breath of fresh air.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

That is chapter 14 :) sorry, it took longer than I expected, but I got it done within 24 hours of saying I would :) I hope you liked it and sorry if it was short :)

Please comment, and vote? :)

And the reasons it's dedicated to Chris Evans is because I was watching Captain America while writing it and for some reason it helped me get it done quicker, probably just so I could watch him fight and everything :p