Chapter 2

Ivey-Rose's POV

I opened up my eyes slowly and noticed I was in a room, not my room, and it certainly wasn't the park. I looked around and saw 6 guys all looking at me, the 7th was holding a baby? I must be going crazy or something.

"W-- where am I?" I asked sitting up slowly, holding my hand on my head. They all looked over at me, except for the baby who was playing with the guys fingers.

One of the boys rushed over and carefully pushed me back down so I was lying down and not sitting up.

"Do you remember what happened?" He asked me. What did happen? The it all came back to me. Dad kicking me out, sitting in the park, being attacked by some drunk socs, these guys saving me. I nodded at him.

He smiled at me a little before introducing himself and the other boys.

"My names Sodapop, that's Darry, Two-Bit, Johnny, Ponyboy, Steve, Dallas, and that's his little girl Rosie." I smiled at him.

"I'm Ivey-Rose, but you can call me Ivey" Sodapop smiled at me.

"So, Ivey, what were you doing out by yourself this late at night?"

I don't know if I should tell them, what if they kick me out as well, then again, they did save my life.

"Uhh my dad kicked me out of the house, I had nowhere to go so I just ran and ended up at the park." He nodded.

"If you don't mind me asking, why'd he kick you out? You don't looking the kind of girl that would do wrong." He said sitting on the floor beside the couch I was laying on.

I took a deep breath before answering his question.

"My mom, she cheated on my father a year ago, I caught her, she said if I told him she would kill me. Just last week she had the baby, it supposedly died after birth, I didn't believe that the baby did though. So then when it was dinner, I told my dad, he didn't believe me and kicked me out." I felt a tear slide down my cheek, but I quickly wiped it away.

I looked around the room, my eyes stopped at Dally, he was holding Rosie.

"H--how long ago was she born?" I said looking at him.

He looked over at me, but didn't answer my question.

"I said, when was she born?."I asked, becoming impatient.

"Dally, answer her..." Soda said looking at him, he whole room was looking at either him or me.

He didn't answer again, he just sat there staring at me.

"It was you wasn't it? You're we're that stinking man-whore that ruined my life!" I said standing up and walking towards him, even though my head hurt like a brick had smashed it 100 times, it probably looked it as well.

Darry rushed over and took Rosie out of Dally's arms. I felt a hand on my shoulder, stopping me from getting any closer.

"You didn't Dally did you?" Came Sodas voice from behind me.

Dally didn't answer again, he just stood up and took Rosie out of Darry's arms and left.

It was him, I knew he looked a little familiar, I didn't think I'd ever see him again, I still hate him, I hate him even more now, he's such a coward.

"How could he?" I said turning around to face Soda.

He pulled me into a hug. "I don't know, I don't know."

"Do any of you guys know how long ago he got Rosie?" I looked around at them.

"He got her a week ago, he's only just started to get used to her yesterday's though." Johnny said, looking down.

"I'm sorry, I should've said something." He said looking down.

"No, it's ok, it's not your fault, it's that bastards fault." I said sitting back down on the couch.

"So, you said you got kicked out and have no where to go?" Darry asked coming in from the kitchen. I nodded in reply.

"You could stay here if you want?"

"Are you sure I wouldn't be intruding? I mean, Dally hates me anyway." I asked.

"No, no, you'd be fine, and don't worry, if Dally's ever here, we'll ate sure someone else is here as well" he smiled at me, I smiled back.

"Thanks, this means a lot."

"Hey Darry, where is she gonna sleep?." Asked Soda, who was sitting beside me.

"She can have the spare room, otherwise known as your room, there is 2 beds in there you know?"

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that." He said, looking a little surprised, I laughed a little at his reaction.

"Come on, you must be tired, ill show you to the room" Soda said, lifting me up from the couch and walking towards his room.

He set me down on a decent sized bed across the other side of his room, as soon as he set me down I cuddled into the pillow and fell straight asleep, gosh I was tired.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

That's chapter 2. I hope you liked it :)