Chapter 7

Dedicated to @snowkidz because she seemed really excited for this update :)

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Ivey-Rose's POV

I don't know what I'm feeling right now, I really can't explain it. It's like that feeling when your nervous and you go all funny in your tummy, that's what I'm feeling, but 10 times worse, and happier.

I pulled back and rested my forehead against Soda's, I smiled at him and he smiled back. I don't know what to say, I'm literally speechless. I think Soda is to, because he hasn't said anything yet, we're both just smiling at each other.

"Ivey, I think I really like you." He said still smiling, but not like a cheesy grin, just a little smile.

"I think I really like you to Soda, even though we haven't known each other for that long." I smiled back at him.

We stood up and linked our hands together, but before we could leave the park, we were interrupted by a familiar voice.

"What do we have here? A greaser couple?" The voice said, I turned around to see who it was and saw none other than my brother, Tyler Davis and his two best mates, James and Will.

"Tyler?" I asked, looking straight at him.

"Ivey?" He asked looking equally surprised.

"Wow, never thought I'd ever see the day my younger sister became a good for noting greaser." He said smirking.

"Never thought I'd see the day when my brother would stop protecting me but I guess the unexpected always happens doesn't it?" I said back.

"Aw Ivey, don't be like that, I would've defended you, but you were to busy being a bitch to mom." He said stepping closer to Soda and I.

"Leave me alone Tyler, I don't want to see you ever again." I said glaring at him.

"To bad little sis" he said evilly before grabbing me by my waist and tossing me over his shoulder. Seriously? Again?

I started hitting his back as hard as I could and kicking my legs but my foot couldn't reach his, ya know, 'area'.

I finally wriggled enough to be able to kick him in the crotch, when I did he immediately let me go and fell to the ground in pain. Serves him right, he tried to kidnap his sister.

I turned around just in time to see Soda knock out James, punching him straight in the jaw. Will being Will ended up running as soon as his two 'buddies' were down. Soda grabbed my hand and we ran down the street and back to his house.

What just happened? I thought to myself.

We walked inside to see the whole gang sitting around the TV, including Dally and Rose.

"Where have you two been?" Darry asked looking over at us.

"The park." I said trying to control my breathing and my emotions at the same time.

"What happened at the park?" Ponyboy asked.

"Ohh nothing, you know, just the usual." I said awkwardly hoping Soda would decide to speak up soon.

"So then why are you bruised?" He asked pointing to my cheek. I have a bruise? Crap.

"Her brother showed up." Soda said, thank gosh! He can speak!

"Yeah" I said agreeing with him.

"What really happened?" Darry said looking closely at the both of us. I was beginning to get really nervous.

"He tried to take me back...?" I said, making it sound like more of a question.

"And he did that to you?" Ponyboy asked, still clearly confused about the situation, like the rest of the gang were.