Part 4

Third person POV (a few weeks later)

The Midorya family sat on the couch turning on the TV to see the UA sports festival. Izuku had his note book ready to take down notes on their quirks while the others had pizza, pop corn and other snacks. First was the obstacle race, wasn't too shabby but still could've been better in Izuku's opinion and by that he meant show more people's quirks. Since he didn't get all of them down.

during the whole time Izuku merely watched as they fought for random things. While they watched them in amusement. Finally, it was time for one on one combat. He took notes down as he watched thinking of all the easiest ways he could defeat the UA students 

"there's so many open places for attacks, they're naive as always" he thought to himself.

Time passed by and it was Shouta Todotoki and Hanta Sero's turn, as always it was boring as the student thought too high of himself and got defeated by Todoroki's giant ice, which covered nearly half of the stadium.

Izuku watched in amusement, "who would win in a 1 v 1 fight between me and Shoto Todoroki, him with his fire and ice quirk or me with just my weakest quirk, gravity control"  izuku thought out loud. He was soon met with disappointment when he lost to bakugou without using his fire side.

"Oh well, at least I got information about their quirks and combat attacks"  izuku thought, not wasting any of his time, he went to his room and started planning for their next show on his comfortable desk.

Time skip (The introduction of stain) 

While Izuku was in his room planning their next attack, down in the bar Shigaraki had met Stain.

"Hero killer, Stain, it's an honour to meet you" said Shigaraki as if being sarcastic. "Let's get to the point, we want you to join the league of villain, you get merit from joining, and us from you" Shigaraki pointed out. 

There was a sudden silence between the two villain.

Out of no where Stain jumped  on Shigaraki with his daggers, nearly splitting Shigaraki's throat. If it weren't for kuroguri, Shigaraki would have been severely injured, he had his quirk activated, he had made several portals since Shigaraki also activated his quirk and  nearly killed stain.

The only thing that came to Shigaraki's mind was 'if Izuku was here and saw this then not only stain but me and kuroguri would be dead', Shigaraki looked up too kuroguri and nodded a signal meaning 'keep Izuku busy'.

"Looks like that's your answer" said Shigaraki, while patting his cloths as he got back up to his feet. 

"You, the league of villains will never accomplish anything with asking someone to join your little gang..." said stain.

"Trying to find an answer by messing with this little gang was the wrong choice, hero killer" said Shigaraki itching his neck, as though irritated.

"If I didn't do what I did then I would have not seen your true colour, but that's isn't necessary now, I am willing to join the league of villain, as long as I'm free to do what I want" said stain the hero killer.

"That's what this organisation is about, being free, to be able to do what we want." Said Shigaraki while Raising his hand in mid air as though he owns everything (Izuku owns everything)

"Then that's more of a reason to join" said stain.

"Well, tonight we will see what you're really worth, our little boss will be finished after some hours, so you are free to do anything you want, be ready by the time the sun is down" Shigaraki informed.

(Two hours later )

It was time for the league of villain to set up their plan and get ready to have some fun. The midoriya family was at their living room discussing about their plan to lure all might in their trap.

"As always, you have astonishing strategy son" said all for one (Hisashi) to Izuku who was drinking the milkshake that his mom made Then wiped a fake tear from the corner of his eye "I'm gonna lose my place far sooner then I expected." Inko hit the back of his head while Izuku laughed

"It did take me some time to plan it out, but we do have disadvantages, if something were to happen I can't Guarantee you that you won't have troubles dealing with it, so be careful" said Izuku putting on a serious face again while sucking on to the straw of his milkshake.

"Then all we have to do is make sure everything goes according to your plan"